Voting Thread: 2020 Today's Toons Favorites (Final Round)

33 minutes ago, Kenoshamarge said:

Sorry to have missed the first round.

No problem...unless some of your favorites didn't make it to the finals (like some of mine).

16 minutes ago, Kenoshamarge said:

27- 3- 34- 6- 26- 31- 9- 38- 11-1 4

Now THIS is a problem, @Kenoshamarge!

You already voted in the final round yesterday! See above. What are these new numbers?

6 minutes ago, mass55th said:

2, 4, 8. 19, 20, 23, 28, 29, 32, 37

@mass55th

Since you gave the numbers in numerical order, I have to ask if they're in order of preference (# 2 is your favorite...#37 is your 10th favorite? See instructions)

areyoukiddingme

28, 2, 24, 13, 11, 18, 3, 19, 8, 9.

And an honorable mention for the Venezuela time line sticker? Please. I still think it should be included every week.

Thanks for the year in toons 18.

(voting early, so I can vote often.) Maybe if I change my pass word, I can vote a few several more times. Copied ballots? I'll check with some dem former acquaintances for instructions

4 minutes ago, areyoukiddingme said:

28, 2, 24, 13, 11, 18, 3, 19, 8, 9.

And an honorable mention for the Venezuela time line sticker? Please. I still think it should be included every week.

Thanks for the year in toons 18.

(voting early, so I can vote often.) Maybe if I change my pass word, I can vote a few several more times. Copied ballots? I'll check with some dem former acquaintances for instructions

My pleasure & thanks for playing, ru! After receiving proof that you voted for Biden, I can run your ballot through the machine a few more times...

1 minute ago, areyoukiddingme said:

I live in Oregon. My ballot was marked for #45, but I'm sure that it was counted for the halfrican replacement.

I don't believe that you voted for #45, but only because the "real" voting only went up to #39...

1 minute ago, areyoukiddingme said:

#45 = PDJT

I knew what you were talking about, but this is a voting thread...so when I see a number, I look for the corresponding image 😉

20 minutes ago, areyoukiddingme said:

Can I vote for #45 again now?

(I knew you knew that.)

I can't say. Well, I could say, but we'd both probably be banned from the internet...

My disdain was towards the denigration of Muir.  Muir does great work, but his material is generally spread across a story arc and doesn't generally lend itself to a single panel competition.