Waiting for Sidney

Valin

The ‘smartest man in the room’ has joined Sidney Powell’s team

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the Declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia’s name may not mean a lot to you, but it’s one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cybersecurity problems.

We know how important Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is because, just two-and-a-half months ago, the New York Times ran one of its Sunday long-form articles about a massive, multi-million dollar fraud that a talented grifter ran against the American intelligence and military communities. Dr. Kershavarz-Nia is one of the few people who comes off looking good:

Navid Keshavarz-Nia, those who worked with him said, “was always the smartest person in the room.” In doing cybersecurity and technical counterintelligence work for the C.I.A., N.S.A. and F.B.I., he had spent decades connecting top-secret dots. After several months of working with Mr. Courtney, he began connecting those dots too. He did not like where they led.

Dr. Kershavarz-Nia not only has an innate intelligence, but he’s also got extraordinary academic and practical skills in cyber fraud detection and analysis. The reason we know about his qualifications is that it takes seven paragraphs for him to list them in the Declaration he signed to support the Georgia complaint.:snip:

“I Can’t Get a Job Any More Because Democrats Like to Ruin Your Life!” – GOP Witness GOES OFF at Michigan Hearing (VIDEO)

:snip:Then Melissa was asked why more witnesses have not stepped forward. That’s when she went off, “I’ll tell you why. My life has been destroyed. My life has been completely destroyed because of this!… I can’t even get a job anymore because Democrats like to ruin your life.”:snip:

• Like 1

Sidney Powell Lists Four Alleged Co-Conspirators as She Prepares Massive RICO Case Against Smartmatic, Dominion

Kraken-releasing attorney Sidney Powell is still in the process of unveiling the damning evidence that she claims indicates the 2020 presidential election was stolen from President Donald Trump.

She appeared on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” on Thursday to give additional details about Dominion and Smartmatic voting software, which is now being referred to as a “Cyber Pearl Harbor.”

“They designed and developed the Smartmatic and Dominion programs and machines that include a controller module that allows people to log in and manipulate the vote even as its happening,” Powell said. “We are finding more and more evidence of this.”:snip: