Waiting for Sidney

Valin

waiting-for-sidney
American Greatness

The pressure to make these allegations disappear is enormous. Where is the evidence?

Roger Kimball

Nov. 21 2020

So what is the state of play regarding the 2020 presidential election? There seem to be two main positions. 

One is that Joe Biden won the election, narrowly but with sufficient latitude that any challenge is bootless. A corollary of that contention is that the adults in the room, be they Republicans or Democrats, should get with the program and accede to the Narrative. 

(Snip)

The other main position—and let me hasten to acknowledge that it is mine—is that this election was riddled with voter fraud. Nor was it the usual taken-for-granted and (between us sophisticated men of the world) acceptable margin of fraud but a planned and systematic assault on the integrity of our election that overturned a convincing victory for Donald Trump. 

I believe this partly because of the stunning statistical anomalies in the election—I have written about this several times (here, for example, and here). 

(Snip)

It has not, let me admit, been entirely smooth sailing for Powell. Shortly after the election, she helped publicize the idea that “The Hammer” and “Scorecard” software allegedly written for our intelligence services and deployed abroad to intervene in foreign elections, was used in our election. Unfortunately, it is not at all clear that those programs even exist

That revelation has to make even those of us who, like me, are on Powell’s side take a step or two back. If Hammer and Scorecard were figments of someone’s imagination, how about the allegations that Dominion voting machines are hackable by design, that they were deployed in Venezuela to assure Hugo Chávez’s victory, and that they have subsequently been used elsewhere to meddle with election results? 

(Snip)

@Valin Saw her on a couple of talk shows yesterday AMVO and NEWSMAX. She had some really out there charges. I hope she can prove at least some of the more major ones, otherwise she will make a lot of people look foolish. We've crossed our fingers soooo many times. One investigation after another with no charges (looks iike Durham might be the same) that after a while it just numbs your mind to them.

6 minutes ago, Geee said:

@Valin Saw her on a couple of talk shows yesterday AMVO and NEWSMAX. She had some really out there charges. I hope she can prove at least some of the more major ones, otherwise she will make a lot of people look foolish. We've crossed our fingers soooo many times. One investigation after another with no charges (looks iike Durham might be the same) that after a while it just numbs your mind to them.

My Comment

One Way Or The Other Some People Are Going To Be Eating Crow Fairly Soon.

5 words...But...I...Could...Be...Wrong. They make Eating Crow easier.

• Like 1

@Valin In one of her interviews that I watched she actually said that fraud was used to help Hillary beat Bernie and that he knew it. When asked why he didn't do anything about it she more or less intimated that he was paid off (look at the new expensive house he bought after the election is what she said) 😲

3 hours ago, Geee said:

@Valin In one of her interviews that I watched she actually said that fraud was used to help Hillary beat Bernie and that he knew it. When asked why he didn't do anything about it she more or less intimated that he was paid off (look at the new expensive house he bought after the election is what she said) 😲

That was a rumor in Bernie Bro Circles. Wouldn't surprise me.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:58 AM, Valin said:

My Comment

One Way Or The Other Some People Are Going To Be Eating Crow Fairly Soon.

5 words...But...I...Could...Be...Wrong. They make Eating Crow easier.

Rush Limbaugh Addresses the Sidney Powell Situation With Some Inconvenient Truths

Rush Limbaugh is easily the greatest, most prolific conservative commentator in history. Everyone in right-wing media stands on his shoulders, and though cancer looks to take him soon, he’s still showing up for work and doing what he loves. Yesterday, he addressed the Sidney Powell situation and shared some things that may not be convenient, but that I think needed to be said.

Rush specifically addressed the press conference that promised so much and has so far delivered nothing.:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

Rush Limbaugh Addresses the Sidney Powell Situation With Some Inconvenient Truths

Rush Limbaugh is easily the greatest, most prolific conservative commentator in history. Everyone in right-wing media stands on his shoulders, and though cancer looks to take him soon, he’s still showing up for work and doing what he loves. Yesterday, he addressed the Sidney Powell situation and shared some things that may not be convenient, but that I think needed to be said.

Rush specifically addressed the press conference that promised so much and has so far delivered nothing.:snip:

If I don't see her in court presenting her evidence by this time next week...Bye Bye.

1 hour ago, Geee said:

1 minute ago, Valin said:

If I don't see her in court presenting her evidence by this time next week...Bye Bye.

As always the Comments are interesting.

Predicting a second Trump term, Sidney Powell says 'massive' Georgia lawsuit coming by Thanksgiving eve

Sidney Powell isn't done fighting for President Trump even though the Trump legal team distanced themselves from the attorney over the weekend.

The former federal prosecutor told Fox Business host Lou Dobbs on Tuesday that she plans to file a lawsuit in federal court "no later" than Thanksgiving eve.

"It’s a massive document. And it’s going to have a lot of exhibits," Powell said, adding that the defendants are "going to be folks in Georgia who are responsible for supposedly making sure the elections in Georgia are done properly, and there are just countless incidents of voter fraud and election fraud writ large in Georgia."

Powell did not name any targets of the lawsuit while speaking with Dobbs, but over the weekend, she said the alleged corruption went all the way to Gov. Brian Kemp, claiming state officials were being paid to be part of a conspiracy with Dominion Voting Systems, which has denied being involved in a vote-switching scheme, and much more.:snip:

6 hours ago, Geee said:

5 hours ago, Valin said:

Nov. 24 2020

Nov. 20 2020

NEW ERIC COOMER VIDEO UNCOVERED: Admits in 2015 Dominion Machines DO NOT Have Ability to Spit Out Fraudulent Ballots[/b]

Sidney Powell released the Kraken in Georgia

Sidney Powell promised to release the Kraken and show Americans the scope of election fraud on November 3, 2020. Shortly before midnight on Wednesday, she filed a 104-page complaint detailing everything she asserts took place in Georgia. This post will give you a very brief overview of the allegations.

You can view the complaint here. The narrative bounces around, so I’ve organized it by chronology and subject matter. The causes of action arise under Georgia election law, federal law, and the Constitution.

The complaint repeats what Powell has said before about Dominion and Smartmatic voting machines being created to help Hugo Chavez win elections. (You can learn more about Dominion’s history here.):snip:

• Like 1

Sidney Powell sues Georgia officials, alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe Biden

Prominent defense attorney Sidney Powell sued Georgia's top officials late Wednesday, alleging in federal court that the GOP-run state government permitted a massive voter fraud scheme that rigged the Nov. 3 election in favor of Democrat Joe Biden.

The suit was filed in U.S. District Court in Atlanta on behalf of several Georgia residents, electors and Republican Party officials and named Gov. Brian Kemp, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and state election board members as defendants.

The 104-page complaint asked the court to issue an injunction "prohibiting the Governor and Secretary of State from transmitting the currently certified results to the Electoral College based on the overwhelming evidence of election tampering.":snip:

• Like 1

Sidney Powell’s Georgia lawsuit

Scott Johnson

Nov. 26 2020

Sidney Powell has filed her federal lawsuit challenging the outcome of the vote in the presidential election in Georgia. The lawsuit is brought against Georgia state officials including the governor, the secretary of state, and the members of the election board on behalf of six Republican Georgia electors and two Georgia Republican Party officials.

Given that the complaint runs to 104 pages, readers may want to turn to John Solomon’s brief Just the News Just the News summary. Andrea Widburg goes into greater detail on the allegations in her American Thinker column on the complaint.

I was surprised to find that our old friend Atlanta attorney Harry MacDougald signed off on the complaint as local counsel (and “more than a mere conduit,” he kindly advised me in response to my email inquiry this morning). Harry is the perceptive gentleman who began the unraveling of the Rathergate fraud late on the evening of September 8, 2004, with a Free Republic comment he posted under the name “Buckhead.” (Then Los Angeles Times reporter Peter Wallsten identified Harry as “Buckhead” with some detective work of his own for this story ten days later.)

The lawsuit raises a host of factual and legal issues with respect to which I have no knowledge or expertise. Among other things, the complaint sets forth a legislatively unauthorized alteration in the method prescribed by statute for the handling of absentee ballots.

(Snip)

Here We Go Again: Sidney Powell's Site Gets Censored by Twitter After She Drops Big Election Lawsuits

Sidney Powell filed lawsuits in both Michigan and Georgia on Wednesday night alleging multiple constitutional violations and seeking to have the elections decertified.

But people soon noticed something funny when they tried to share the link to her suits on her website on Twitter. As the Epoch Times reported, such efforts were flagged with “Something went wrong, but don’t fret—let’s give it another shot” and another message warning of an unsafe link if you went to the site, “We can’t complete this request because this link has been identified by Twitter or our partners as being potentially harmful. Visit our Help Center to learn more.” It doesn’t explain what is harmful or plain what the “partners” are.:snip:

• Like 1