“Trained Marxist” and BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Signs Warner Bros. TV Deal

Geee

trained-marxist-and-blm-co-founder-patrisse-cullors-signs-warner-bros-tv-deal
Legal Insurrection

It’s no secret that the Black Lives Matter movement and its co-founder (and self-identified “Marxist”) Patrisse Cullors has long accused American capitalism of being fundamentally, systemically racist and “wiping out entire communities“; these assertions are core tenets of multiple official Black Lives Matter organizations.

But that hasn’t stopped Cullors from signing a big contract with a major purveyor of BLM-reviled corporate consumerism: Warner Bros Television.

BLM’s disdain for American capitalism is well documented.

In a 2015 interview with The Real News and Jason Ball, BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors explained:

We [BLM] actually do have an ideological frame. Myself and Alicia in particular are trained organizers. We are trained Marxists. We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk.:snip:

From The Comments

]quote]JimWoo | October 25, 2020 at 8:22 pm

I’m going out on a limb to predict that she will produce unwatchable garbage but still gets to keep the money.[/quote]

And win Awards.

• Like 1