The Left: Biden Had Better Win or the Country Gets It! Weeks of Riots Threatened

Geee

the-left-biden-had-better-win-or-the-country-gets-it-weeks-of-riots-threatened-n1077892
PJ Media

It looks like the 130 nights of looting, rioting, and hell in downtown Portland were just a prelude to the kind of fury the Left will unleash if Joe Biden isn’t elected on November 3.  The Resistance has promised a violent, nationwide hissy fit because “Trump must go. It’s as simple as that.”

My advice is to vote early, stock up on boxed wine, and pop the popcorn.

The Federalist first reported that the folks we last saw rioting outside the White House, setting the “president’s church” on fire, attacking people leaving a White House event, all while being given the tacit approval of the D.C. government, have left instructions for massive civil unrest if their candidate, Joe Biden, doesn’t win.

Antifa, rioters, and other members of the Left are urged to swarm elections offices.:snip:

I have been say this for a couple of months now. I only hope Pray Police Depts. Mayors/Governors are have plans prepared...And USE Them.