The Toobin Zoom Call Is Even Worse Than We Thought. Here's What They Were Talking About

Geee

the-toobin-zoom-is-even-worse-than-we-thought-heres-what-they-were-talking-about-n1071724
PJ Media

Jeffry Toobin, a CNN contributor and writer at The New Yorker, got caught tickling his pickle on a work Zoom call. This wasn’t a situation where he thought he had hung up but hadn’t. Oh no. Toobin was purposefully masturbating during a work call.

He claims he thought he had “muted the video” but left it on “accidentally.” But that’s not believable, because when turning the camera off on Zoom, there is an avatar where the video used to be. How does he expect us to believe he did not check this before deciding to whip out wee Willie? And worse, why is that a good excuse for flogging the dolphin during a work call? Do we need congressional intervention to tell us that being an Army of One on a Zoom call is the wrong thing to do? Do we need a new criminal code for 2020 specifying that hoisting your own petard while attending a conference call is offensive to others? It’s sad that humans can’t just self-police.:snip:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Valin said:

Jeffrey Toobin’s alleged masturbation on a video work call

Alleged? When a large number of people See jacking Off...Its no longer Alleged. We are now in the realm of WTF is he doing!

Reading the second article about his past at CNN, I ask - WTH was he still doing there??? Apparently the News and entertainment businesses no longer have morals clauses, I guess cause it just doesn't matter anymore. People just don't care anymore?????

7 minutes ago, Geee said:

Reading the second article about his past at CNN, I ask - WTH was he still doing there??? Apparently the News and entertainment businesses no longer have morals clauses, I guess cause it just doesn't matter anymore. People just don't care anymore?????

SOME people don't care anymore. Only in the Elite circles it doesn't matter.