Newt Gingrich Says ‘George-Soros-Elected’ DA’s Responsible For Unrest

Geee

fox-news-newt-gingrich-mention-george-soros-outnumbered
Daily Caller

A Fox News Panel went silent after Former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich brought up George Soros during a Wednesday appearance on Fox News’ “Outnumbered.”

Gingrich responded to the unrest in many major American cities that have destroyed businesses owned by minority-owned businesses and communities. “The number one problem in almost all these cities is George-Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich said.

“Just yesterday, they put somebody back on the street who was wanted for two different murders in New York City. Uh — you cannot solve this problem,” Gingrich continued, “both Harris and Biden have talked very proudly about what they call progressive district attorneys. Progressive district attorneys are anti-police, pro-criminal, and overwhelmingly elected with George Soros’ money. And, they are a major cause of the violence we are seeing because they keep putting the violent criminals back on the street.”:snip:

Thanks, Fox News, for reminding us of the Soros role in creating America's riot-coddling DAs

:snip:Those district attorneys have largely been special creatures of George Soros, who has been financing far left candidates in district attorneys' races across the country since 2015. Houston, Albuquerque, Chicago, races in Louisiana, Mississippi, and Florida, they've all gotten their cut, along with many, many more.

According to Capital Research:

Since 2015, he has spent more than $17 million on district attorney and other local races in swing states such as Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Arizona, but also in large, predominantly left-of-center states such as California and New York. In 2016, Soros dropped $2,000,000 into a single sheriff race in Maricopa County, Arizona, helping progressive candidate Paul Penzone win the election with ease over longtime incumbent Joe Arpaio. He has given millions of dollars in grants to candidates in several other counties as well.

These huge contributions often make it almost impossible for the other candidates to compete because district attorney elections are on such a small scale and the campaigns typically do not need to raise millions to run local ads and mobilize voters. Constituents are swamped with propaganda, and the opposing conservative candidates are victims of unfair character assassinations, such as defaming them as racists and white supremacists.

St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner got a $118,000 bagload in the wake of the Ferguson riots, and once elected, filed false and scurrilous charges against Missouri Gov. Eric Greitans, which were eventually thrown out. In 2020, she got $78,000 from Daddy Warbucks. Rioters of course have since run free and but the McCloskeys, trying to defend their home, were prosecuted.  

Over in Chicago, State's attorney Kim Foxx has been attacked by her city's own mayor for her failure to prosecute rioters. She also was heavily involved in the Jussie Smollett racial hoax fiasco, something that had the fingerprints of Kamala Harris and other Democrats on it.

There's some kind of power game going on. Democrats, through their control of the DA's offices, can perpetuate and keep riots flowing until election day in a bid to make voters cry 'uncle' and vote for Joe Biden to make it stop. We often view Antifa as the instigator of this, or the trained Marxists of Black Lives Matter, and they certainly have a role. But they would never be able to do what they do without the connivance of the DAs who refuse to prosecute their violent crimes, and behind those DAs stands Soros. Note also that the coming color revolution the Democrats are planning to overthrow Trump should Trump win, as per Michael Anton, are also a Soros invention.:snip:

The Soros Cover-Up  Newt Gingrich

Americans can’t let Twitter noise overwhelm political reality.

I have been watching a truly curious phenomenon over the past few days. It seems there is suddenly a movement in media to silence anyone who speaks out against George Soros—and, specifically, his funding of radical prosecutors seeking to change the criminal justice system by simply ignoring certain crimes. This happened to me personally this week while I was being interviewed on Fox’s Outnumbered. When I brought up Soros’s plan to get pro-criminal, anti-police prosecutors elected across the country, two of the show’s participants interrupted me and forcefully asserted that Soros was not involved. Host Harris Faulkner, it seemed, was stunned by the interruptions, and did her part to move the show forward after some awkward silence. The next day, she addressed the strange moment during the show and condemned censorship.:snip:

41 minutes ago, Geee said:

The Soros Cover-Up  Newt Gingrich

Americans can’t let Twitter noise overwhelm political reality.

I have been watching a truly curious phenomenon over the past few days. It seems there is suddenly a movement in media to silence anyone who speaks out against George Soros—and, specifically, his funding of radical prosecutors seeking to change the criminal justice system by simply ignoring certain crimes. This happened to me personally this week while I was being interviewed on Fox’s Outnumbered. When I brought up Soros’s plan to get pro-criminal, anti-police prosecutors elected across the country, two of the show’s participants interrupted me and forcefully asserted that Soros was not involved. Host Harris Faulkner, it seemed, was stunned by the interruptions, and did her part to move the show forward after some awkward silence. The next day, she addressed the strange moment during the show and condemned censorship.:snip:

In any given election almost all the attention is given to the national and State wide races. Almost no attention is given to the down ticket races DA, Sheriff, School Board,....etc.

What George Soros did was a brilliant move, put money in those down ticket races no one was really paying attention to. He got A Lot of Bang for his Bucks.

I've been complaining about this (the down ticket races) for a very long time now.

BTW Who are the School Board, Library Board, Candidates, Judges  in your district? What (if anything) are your local media telling you about these people/races...other than their names (if that) that is? Off the top of my head i couldn't tell you.

29 minutes ago, Valin said:

I've been complaining about this (the down ticket races) for a very long time now.

BTW Who are the School Board, Library Board, Candidates, Judges  in your district? What (if anything) are your local media telling you about these people/races...other than their names (if that) that is? Off the top of my head i couldn't tell you.

I have posted numerous articles about this. We had an excellent AG and he last last time around. Out of State money. (I can guess who)

I did not go out and vote in the last primary. All of the local races were running unopposed. There was no point. Its really sad.

1 hour ago, Geee said:

I have posted numerous articles about this. We had an excellent AG and he last last time around. Out of State money. (I can guess who)

I did not go out and vote in the last primary. All of the local races were running unopposed. There was no point. Its really sad.

I live in the Mn. 5th CD...Tell me about it. I still go but Know its an excise in futility.

Why Aren’t We Allowed To Talk About George Soros’s Plan To Remake America?

Since 2015, George Soros has pumped tens of millions of dollars into local races in Texas, Colorado, California, Oregon, Washington, Florida, and New York, as well as swing states.

Since 2015, George Soros has been executing a plan to reshape the country through local district attorney elections by pumping unprecedented amounts of money into races that typically only see candidates spend in the low five figures.

Here’s why he has an interest in these local races. Soros is exploiting the reality that all politics are local in some way. To transform America, you have to transform the way towns and cities operate.:snip:

Frustrated nationally, far-left Democrats make inroads in state legislatures

Progressives may not have gotten the Democratic presidential nominee they wanted, but radical members of the party are making real gains in state legislatures throughout the country.

In Delaware, left-wing Democrats defeated four incumbent state legislators earlier this month. Among those who lost their primaries include state Senate President Pro Tempore David McBride, one of the most powerful Democrats in the state. He faced a challenge from social worker Marie Pinkney, who ran on a platform of gun control and healthcare reform.

Other unseated centrists include state Reps. John Viola and Earl Jaques, two Democrats with socially conservative views. Their challengers ran on platforms advocating police reform and gay and transgender rights.

Those results mean that Delaware could soon see marijuana legalized as well as a $15 minimum wage, two initiatives that the new slate of Democratic state lawmakers endorses.:snip:

Tucker Carlson broke seeming Fox News taboo last night, discussed Soros-funded DAs

The status of news related to George Soros on Fox News gets curiouser and curiouser. On September 16, Newt Gingrich was unceremoniously interrupted and silenced  he began mentioning Soros’s funding the campaigns of radical district attorneys on the daytime show Outnumbered, sparking outrage on the part of many viewers.

But last night, the network’s top-rated star, Tucker Carlson, took up the subject of Soros funding radical DAs as a lead-in to an interview with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, who has proposed legislation cracking down on violent demonstrators of the sort that have not been prosecuted by Soros-funded DAs. Here is a screen grab of the start of that segment, taken from a YouTube capture of the broadcast as loaded to that site by someone identified as Jancsci Sobaka.:snip: