mJvWD8q.jpg  

UhN61ik.jpg 

phDEysp.jpg 

syIDKFc.jpg 

vNRYims.png 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L: 
V6X1ASS.jpg 

In Case You Missed It Dept.: 

Milwaukee Convention Center hosted a second night of the Democratic National Convention on Tuesday. The evening included Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Liz Warren, John Kerry and Bernie Sanders. Trump's Covid policy must be working because they're all still alive.  

Goodyear Tire Company announced it will not allow factory workers to wear MAGA hats and tee-shirts at work. When I was growing up, many families had a Goodyear tire hanging on a rope from a tree in front of the house. No one could dream this would someday be a presidential yard sign.  

Joe Biden delivered his acceptance speech for the Democratic Party nomination for president to the virtual convention and TV audience. Biden pleaded an emotional case, declaring that decency and honesty and compassion are on the ballot this fall. They'll be up against your 401-k.  

The Democratic Convention was headlined by Joe Biden's wife Jill Biden, who gave her speech to the nation while in a classroom. She vouched for her husband's mental capacity. Right after she finished Joe came on camera and thanked his sister for an excellent speech.  

Elizabeth Warren displayed nothing if not fearlessness during the Democratic Convention by addressing the Democratic Party's Native American Caucus committee. They were good sports. Just that day Liz was bitten by a mosquito, and just like THAT, there went all her Indian blood.  

The GOP Convention began in Charlotte Monday under intense media scrutiny. Reporting on last week's Democratic Convention varied wildly. CNN says Joe Biden picked a winner in Kamala Harris while Fox News reports the DNC hired a Jamaican woman to look after an elderly white man.  

Goodyear ruled that its factory employees may not wear MAGA merchandise to work, however they will permit employees to wear Black Lives Matter apparel. It's a big controversy. All I know is, I just put four new Goodyear tires on my Cadillac and the darn thing keeps pulling to the left now.  

The Republican Convention got started in the lead-up to the nomination of Donald Trump for president this week. The RNC had some late-breaking announcements. Due to popular demand, Mitt Romney has been replaced on the list of GOP Convention speakers by the bat who started Covid.  

A Detroit community is in shock after a dead woman was found breathing in her open casket in a funeral home chapel. It was a case of the dead suddenly turning into the living. Democrats are furious and CNN is calling it voter suppression.  

Medical News Daily reports twenty million Americans underwent cosmetic surgery in this past year. Advances in medicine, healthier diets, as well as cosmetic surgery have been able to lengthen middle age for millions of Americans. Joe Biden is seventy-seven, and he doesn't look a day over dead.  

Joe Biden granted a long-overdue no-holds-barred interview on camera Sunday to ABC News. Biden was asked if he'd be a one-termer and Joe said he'd serve two full terms. Kamala Harris merely smiled, picked up the phone and placed the largest order the My Pillow Guy has ever received.  

-- Argus Hamilton 

DqMK628.jpg

• Like 1

areyoukiddingme
7 hours ago, pookie18 said:

The GOP Convention began in Charlotte Monday under intense media scrutiny. Reporting on last week's Democratic Convention varied wildly. CNN says Joe Biden picked a winner in Kamala Harris while Fox News reports the DNC hired a Jamaican woman to look after an elderly white man.  

And FNN gets the credit for reveling the truth

Thanks 18

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Happy Labor Day Pookie!! Thanks for the Toons, and have a great week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

I liked the slew of kids expressing pro-Trump opinions, and "Joe Biden is seventy-seven, and he doesn't look a day over dead."

Thanks for the great holiday fare, Pookie!

48 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

I liked the slew of kids expressing pro-Trump opinions, and "Joe Biden is seventy-seven, and he doesn't look a day over dead."

Thanks for the great holiday fare, Pookie!

You're welcome, as always, DrPatReads!