Pelosi fights back: 'The salon owes me an apology for setting me up'

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
pelosi-fights-back-the-salon-owes-me-an-apology-for-setting-me-up
Fox News

A defiant House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Wednesday claimed she was “set up” and a hair salon in San Francisco “owes” her an “apology” after it was revealed the California Democrat visited the business despite local ordinances keeping salons closed amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Pelosi, D-Calif., was responding to backlash after Fox News first reported that she visited a ESalonSF in San Francisco on Monday afternoon for a wash and blow-out.

Salons in San Francisco had been closed since March and were only notified they could reopen on Sept. 1 for outdoor hairstyling services only.

Pelosi, Wednesday, responded, saying she has been to the salon “over the years many times.”

“I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I have been to many times,” Pelosi told reporters Wednesday. “When they said they could accommodate people one at a time, and we can set up that time, I trusted that.”

She added: “As it turns out, it was a set up. So I take responsibility for falling for a set up.”

________

You still went, Nancy...

• 2 weeks later...

Sept. 11 2020

This story takes Nancy Pelosi's hair salon controversy to a new level. Danielle Rabkin, owner of CrossFit Golden Gate gym in San Francisco, tells Glenn she spent eight years developing her business. And now, due to six months of lockdown restrictions, she's watching her entire livelihood fall apart. So, she was shocked when two police officers said their department gym had re-opened. And then she found out another tax-funded facility -- the Hall of Justice gym -- had re-opened too (and back in JULY!). So, while the public is not only forced inside, but also forced to watch their businesses fall apart, politicians and state workers are living a different reality. Rabkin tells Glenn what happened when she took her discovery straight to the press.