Click below for related story:
Biden-Harris-Campaign-Grave.jpg  

242480.png 

MBHykZj.jpg 

284851_image.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Number 0: 
KKfr1Jh.png 

In Case You Missed It Dept.: 

Joe Biden bristled at a question by a black journalist about his cognitive ability and Joe glared at him and asked if he's a cocaine junkie. The campaign quickly explained Biden's comment was certainly NOT racist. It's the standard question Joe asks all his potential running mates. 

Joe Biden tripped up again during TV interviews saying Hispanics are more diverse than blacks. It caused embarrassment and clarification. I don't want to say Biden seems on the decline, but his VP candidates all insist on being introduced as the next President of the United States. 

Joe Biden said he will not attend the Democratic Convention in Milwaukee in order to remain safe. It's really too bad Joe can't get out and shake hands with the voters, because he loves retail politics. The trick when you meet Joe Biden is, you have to smell his hair first to establish dominance. 

Minnesota Democratic Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was reported to be in a close and difficult fight to keep her seat in a primary race focused on her past stated radical anti-American views. Personally I'm all for Ilhan Omar staying in Congress. It keeps her too busy for flight school. 

The Wall Street Journal says the Chinese app Tik Tok is preparing to sue the White House for moving against it. Fans of the app may have to adjust. Trump is reportedly set to ban Tik Tok, so if you want to watch sixteen-year-old girls dance, you will have to get on a plane with Bill Clinton. 

Senator Kamala Harris was selected by Joe Biden to be his running mate. When she was the San Francisco District Attorney, she had an affair with her then-boss Mayor Willie Brown. For that reason alone, I think NPR should re-think its initial headline Joe Biden Taps Kamala Harris. 

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris appeared together in their first 2020 campaign rally in Wilmington to whip up enthusiasm for the upcoming Democratic Convention. The day before, Biden picked Harris to be his running mate. I'll bet Joe was delightfully surprised when they told him. 

Joe Biden selected Kamala Harris for running mate out of three finalists. Susan Rice was in the mix, but had baggage, Elizabeth Warren was in the running, but Joe heard that Liz was just given Eastern Oklahoma. So the nod went to Kamala, because she had the best smelling shampoo. 

Chicago's police chief announced one hundred people had been arrested in a looting spree. At one point, men in BLM shirts stormed into a Nike store and began cleaning out everything on the shelves. When the manager phoned the cops for help, they told him to call the NBA. 

Chicago looters rallied on social media and stormed the fashionable Magnificent Mile shopping district where they smashed windows and cleaned out big-ticket high-end stores. Mayor Lori Lightfoot had a strong message for all the looters who pillaged the Nike Store. She's a size eight. 

Fox News interviewed a Chicago leader of the Black Lives Matter who declared Tuesday that the looting of luxury stores in U.S. cities is part of reparations. Do you remember Alex Haley's Pulitzer Prize-winning book which was made into the ABC mini-series Roots? The sequel will be called Loots. 

Joe Biden finally selected a vice presidential running mate on his Democratic ticket after weighing his options for several months. His choices included a white senator who claimed she's an Indian and an Indian senator who claims she's black. It's no wonder Joe Biden is confused. 

Joe Biden kicked off his 2020 campaign with a speech at the DuPont Hotel in Wilmington. Biden's selection of Kamala Harris to be his VP running mate that day allowed her to make mainstream media history. She's the first Jamaican-Indian to be considered African-American. 

Kamala Harris appeared with Joe Biden but she refused to take any media questions about her newfound affection for Joe. Anyway, the media was too busy gushing over Kamala as the first Indian to run for high office. Poor Liz Warren, how soon they forget. 

Kamala Harris had to pivot sharply from her criticism of Joe Biden during their 2020 primary debates. Kamala had slammed Biden for racism for working with segregationist senators, and then later she said she believed Biden's female sexual assault accuser. I think he picked her to shut her up. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

KKfr1Jh.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I will never see Biden/Harris 2020 again without visualizing the Terrible Twosome in Joe's basement...

Thanks a LOT, Pookie!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, DrPatReads said:

I will never see Biden/Harris 2020 again without visualizing the Terrible Twosome in Joe's basement...

Thanks a LOT, Pookie!

My pleasure, DrPatReads!