1ae56a97a4200673.jpeg 

G8hU6q1.jpg 

283517_image.jpg 

v82vpg0.jpg 

rigFqEt.jpg 

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter C: 
Wz3vmnJ.jpg 

In Case You Missed It Dept.: 

American Heritage denounced the destruction of U.S. monuments that reflect American history as a form of cultural murder by the left. I've given up. On July Fourth, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez watched Trump's speech in front of Mount Rushmore and asked which one was President Rushmore. 

Mary Trump, plugging her Trump bio, told Rachel Maddow she's heard Trump use the N-word and disparage Jews and women. It's a teachable moment for all young Americans. Never sing along with rap music if there's a poor relative in the car and you have political ambitions. 

The White House decided to sidestep the CDC for accurate infection counts as media hysteria they provoked smelled political. Hospitals now get extra Medicare payments for each positive test they report. Over the weekend, Chicago hospitals reported sixty people were wounded by COVID-19. 

Goya Foods became target of the Cancel Culture mob last week that called for boycott of their Mexican food products because the CEO met with President Trump at the White House and praised Trump afterwards. Reaction was swift. Joe Biden declared if you buy Goya foods, you ain't Mexican. 

Goya Foods CEO Bob Unanue stood by his praise of President Trump Thursday despite calls for boycott by Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. However the boycott backfired and Goya food sales are soaring. Goya was quick to show its gratitude, naming AOC its Employee of the Month. 

Joe Biden was reported Saturday to be narrowing down his list of female choices to be his vice presidential candidate. They're all being coy. Elizabeth Warren refuses to say she'd be the ideal choice for Joe Biden's VP pick, however she did tell a reporter that her Indian name is Running Mate. 

The Hollywood Reporter said that leftist groups want to force the cancellation of the musical Hamilton, saying it ignores the racism of America's Founders. Despite the Revolution, our nation's British heritage lives on. According to every poll, it looks like Joe Biden could be our next Mad King. 

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was hospitalized again and is receiving treatment for a recurring cancer. The left has absolutely no reason to worry about her health. No liberal doctor in good standing would pronounce Ginsburg dead until there's a Democratic president. 

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York explained in an interview that people were justified in rioting and looting whenever they are hungry. It brings a tear to your eyes. Last night in her district a man was seen stealing a seventy-square-inch high-definition loaf of bread. 

Joe Biden moved into a double-digit lead in polls that were heavily sampled on the Democratic side of respondents. Joe could be the first man elected just by staying in his basement under the ground, leaving everybody alone and playing dead for the year. If he wins it'll be Weekend with Biden. 

President Trump held a corona virus progress update press conference at the White House and called for schools to open up nationwide this fall. It sounds like he's heard from the parents. It might Take a Village to raise a child, but it takes an entire vineyard to home school one. 

President Trump met with reporters in the White House to give an assessment of the progress in the battle against the virus. He was brief. CNN chose not cover the president's remarks, instead reporting that thirty-four people died in Chicago over the weekend of Covid gunshot wounds. 

Portland once again erupted in violence with burning, rioting, looting and destruction of property by Marxists resulting in a federal response. The state of Washington has gone to hell in the last eight weeks. The salmon now swim upstream in the Columbia River as part of the white flight. 

President Trump in a Fox News interview charged that the media was taking corona virus statistics and twisting them into a hyper-alarming narrative. Cable may be a little jacked up. CNN reports that two healthy young adults died of corona virus during a meth lab explosion. 

-- Argus Hamilton 

OaGIPa4.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, Pookie, that's powerful: Michael Flynn and "I would like to reclaim my time."

So while there was lots here that made me snicker, that's the message I thank you for today!

1 hour ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for helping me start my week off right Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

57 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

Wow, Pookie, that's powerful: Michael Flynn and "I would like to reclaim my time."

So while there was lots here that made me snicker, that's the message I thank you for today!

You're welcome, as always, DrPatReads! & now I want to watch Flynn reclaim his time as he replaces Christopher Wray as FBI Director...

• Like 1