Sign of the Apocalypse? CNN Mentions Bill Clinton in New Epstein Story

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
sign-apocalypse-cnn-mentions-bill-clinton-new-epstein-story

On Friday’s New Day, CNN co-host Alisyn Camerota and reporter Kara Scannell committed random acts of journalism in discussing the newly released documents from a 2015 civil lawsuit brought by Virginia Giuffre against Jeffrey Epstein.

The documents detailed the alleged sexual abuses perpetrated upon Guiffre by Epstein and some his powerful friends, which may help to clarify the relationship between Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell. Shockingly, Camerota and Scannell acknowledged Giuffre’s claim that Bill Clinton visited Epstein’s Caribbean island where much of the sex trafficking purportedly occurred.

Camerota began the surprisingly informative segment by asking Scannell about the documents:

CAMEROTA: Developing overnight, newly unsealed documents describe new details about Ghislaine Maxwell's role in Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex trafficking ring. The documents are from 2016 and they're from a deposition of the -- one of the Epstein accusers, Virginia Giuffre. CNN's Kara Scannell has more details. So what's in these?

SCANNELL: Well, good morning, Alisyn. What we got last night was about four -- more than 40 documents that were unsealed from that civil lawsuit. And in these documents included a deposition from Virginia Giuffre. She's one of the women that has accused Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell of abusing her. And in these documents in the deposition, Giuffre describes how she was recruited by Maxwell while she was working at Mar-a-Lago as just a teenager. She was brought into Epstein's web initially to give him -- massage his back. That turned, she says, into sexual abuse. Giuffre described how Epstein directed her to have -- to give these massages to some of his famous friends. And when pressed by her attorneys during the deposition, she described how it had taken a psychological toll on her, saying, look, I've given you what I know right now. I'm sorry. This is very hard for me and very frustrating to have to go over this. I don't -- I don't recall all of the people. There was a large amount of people that I was sent to.

Now, some of those people are some famous names. They have denied that they had any sexual involvement with Virginia Giuffre. But what we also learned from these documents is that Ghislaine Maxwell has been in contact with Jeffrey Epstein more recently than what her lawyers had initially told the judge when she was arrested earlier this month. He said they hadn't been in touch in a decade. But we're seeing in these documents is that there was an e-mail between Maxwell and Epstein. Epstein was complaining to her that he had been receiving so much negative attention and he advised Maxwell to keep her head up, Alisyn.

Expand

Incredibly, the good reporting kept up as Camerota brought up Clinton’s involvement in the scandal:

CAMEROTA: Well, some of the famous names mentioned in this are Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton. Does it go into details or specifics about what happened?

SCANNELL: You know, in this, she doesn't go into any detail. She describes Bill Clinton as being someone that she had seen at Jeffrey Epstein's Caribbean Island, describing how he was there, how she was told by Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell that he was there because Epstein had owed him -- I’m -- I'm sorry, that Clinton had owed Epstein some favors, specifically this is -- these are the words of Virginia Giuffre. She says, Ghislaine told me that she flew Bill Clinton in and Ghislaine likes to talk a lot of stuff that sounds fantastical. I remember asking Jeffrey, what's Bill Clinton doing here kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, well, he owes me a favor. Now, Giuffre said in this deposition that she never knew if they were kidding or if there was any truth to that, but Bill Clinton has denied ever being on that island.

It was astonishing that CNN reported Clinton’s involvement in this story. In 2019, CNN refused to cover a bombshell video by Project Veritas which revealed that ABC refused to allow its anchor Amy Robach to air reporting that would have linked Clinton to the pedophile. Furthermore, during the 2016 election, CNN and the rest of the mainstream media conspired to not cover the women accusing Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting them in an effort to downplay Hillary Clinton’s involvement in concealing her husband’s egregious acts.

While CNN has helped to protect Clinton from accountability, it deserves a pat on the back for covering this story. Better late than never!

________

Bill "I was never there...that wasn't me...I did not have sexual relations with that island" has some 'splainin' to do...