THIS IS WHAT ARE WE PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO TEACH OUR KIDS?????

Geee

Children Should Be 'Raised by Society as a Whole' in 'Abolish the Family' Speech at Major University

:snip:

As observers of the far-left are well aware, these people continue their insidious efforts, one bite at a time, to destroy the very culture of American society and replace it with a utopian (dystopian) world.

In this case, a world devoid of even the cornerstone of mankind, the traditional family. In its place, children would instead be raised by society as a whole. Insane? Of course, it is; I told you so in the first paragraph.

Thus argues Sophie Lewis, as reported by The College Fix. Lewis, an expert on “feminist, trans and queer politics and philosophy” recently spoke at UMass Boston at an event named after her latest book, “Abolish the Family: A Manifesto for Care and Liberation.”

Lewis’s goal is to “reimagine” the traditional family beyond fatherhood and motherhood with such roles being replaced, in a “more universal sense,” where children are not “property” of their parents, but “raised by society as a whole.” This wingnut makes George Orwell look like a piker — except Orwell warned us about totalitarian dystopia, but Sophie Lewis wants to do her part to make it a reality.:snip:

Michigan Department Of Education Provided Educators With Materials On How To Create A ‘Gay Straight Alliance’ Club

The Michigan Department of Education (MDOE) promoted resources for educators on how to start a “Gay Straight Alliance” (GSA) club in their schools, according to training materials.

The MDOE’s LGBTQ Students Project includes trainings and resources for LGBTQ students as well as educators on getting a GSA club “up and running,” according to the materials. For starting a GSA club, the department promoted a GSA resource list and brainstorming activity for educators to teach them how to advertise the club and insure student confidentiality.

An activity titled “what are some best practices to help your GSA be successful?” encourages educators to find a “safe space” for a club by reaching out to a school counselor or band director. To advertise the club, the activity suggests school announcements and putting the information in school newsletters.

“I had the school secretary read it aloud on the announcements to advertise,” the activity read. “Just hearing her say the words ‘Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender’ aloud every morning for a week was a thrill.”:snip:

Critical race theory-related ideas found in mandatory programs at 58 of top 100 US medical schools: report

The next generation of America’s top doctors could be more concerned about a patient’s race than previous generations. 

CriticalRace.org, which monitors critical race theory (CRT) curricula and training in higher education, has expanded its Medical School Database and found that 58 of the nation’s top 100 medical schools have some form of mandatory student training or coursework related to the polarizing idea that racism is systemic in America's institutions. 

"Medical School education is in crisis, with 'social justice' and race-focused activism being imposed on students, faculty, and staff," William Jacobson told Fox News Digital. 

Jacobson, Clinical Professor of Law at Cornell Law School and founder of the Legal Insurrection website, founded CriticalRace.org’s sprawling database that has also examined elite K-12 private schools, 500 of America's top undergraduate programs and military service academies. :snip:

Mother of NYC heiress paid 'deprogrammer' big bucks after daughter 'brainwashed' by college's woke agenda

New York City pharmaceutical heiress Annabella Rockwell is claiming that her mother paid a $300-a-day "deprogrammer" after believing her daughter had been "brainwashed" by attending an all-female elite liberal college that left the young woman "totally indoctrinated" and estranged from the parents who raised her.

"I left school very anxious, very nervous, very depressed and sad," Rockwell, now 29, recently told the New York Post. "I saw everything through the lens of oppression and bias and victimhood. I came to the school as someone who saw everyone equally. I left looking for injustice wherever I could and automatically assuming that all White men were sexist. My thoughts were no longer my own."

Rockwell, a former competitive figure skater who grew up on the Upper East Side, told the Post that at first she was elated to attend Mount Holyoke College — a $60,000-a-year women’s institution in rural Massachusetts — in 2011.:snip:

Former college grad slams cult-like college education: 'I had to unlearn four years of wokeism'

Annabella Rockwell graduated from Mount Holyoke, a $60,000-a-year liberal women's college in South Hadley, Mass. in 2015, with the viewpoint she was oppressed by a toxic, patriarchal society. 

Rockwell explained Monday on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" how her mother reportedly paid a "deprogrammer" $300-a-day to save her from self-described "cult-like" college education. 

"I arrived at Mount Holyoke bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, so excited to be there in 2011, and as soon as I got there I was told that, you know, I should refer to myself as a first year, not a freshman, because we were at a historically women’s college," she said. 

"I was left a note in my mailbox saying, ‘He may be a she, she may be a he, don’t assume anyone’s gender.’ And I thought, like, `Okay, that’s new.’ And then the last thing we had was the MoHo chop. It's a ritualistic haircut that people did first semester where everyone would shave their head sort of as an act of rebellion.":snip:

The Babylon Bee Publishes a Hysterical Spoof of a College English Course Description. Oh, Wait!

The Babylon Bee is far and away the leading source of conservative satirical content on the internet.  Its writers brilliantly skewer the entire spectrum of woke and PC nonsense on a daily basis.  Its pieces are shared widely in social media by clear thinkers seeking comedic relief in the face of the avalanche of increasingly crazy and dangerous ideas, positions, and rhetoric emanating by the American left.

If the Babylon Bee’s most creative satirists conjured up a parody of a woke college course description, it would probably read something like this:

Reading and Writing Gender and Sexuality ENGL 214 CREDITS: 0.5

How do you read gender? How do you read sexuality? How and in what ways have gender and sexuality been written and rewritten? This course serves as an introduction to queer and transfeminist theories and practices in gender and sexuality studies. Conceptualized through its intersections with race, ethnicity, coloniality, class, and ability, the sex/gender system of oppression has long served as a taxonomizing apparatus. And yet, the literary, in league with anticolonial, civil rights, and LGBTQ social movements, not only sheds sharp light on how gender and sexuality are regulated and troubled, but also animates the liberatory potential of imagining embodied relations otherwise. At once world-building and world-shattering, representations of gender and sexuality can leverage critiques against normativity in the same gesture as they bow to reproducing it. Taking our transnational cue from subjugated knowledges and intersectional epistemologies, we’ll constellate the diverging genealogies and methodologies that have shaped the politics and aesthetics as well as the ethics and affects of gender and sexuality. Against the traffic of binary opposition, we’ll index the possibilities of intimacy and performativity that determine desiring subjects and their objects. As a class collective, our aim will be to read and reread as well as write and rewrite texts that interrogate and complicate how gender and sexuality, as contested sites of pleasure and pain, are embodied and experienced. The geographic and generic focus of this course may vary; for more information, students should contact the instructor. This counts toward the methods requirement for the major and an elective for the women’s and gender studies major. Open only to first-year and sophomore students. Prerequisite: ENGL 103 or 104.

Sadly, this nonsensical, unintelligible gibberish was copied, word-for-word, from an actual English course description currently appearing on the website of Kenyon College, one of the nation’s preeminent liberal arts colleges.  That Kenyon approved a course description (and course) so replete with esoteric academic jargon and hackneyed, woke buzzwords reveals the intellectual vacuousness that currently permeates the college.  :snip:

America's moral decline started 60 years ago

Since the mid-1960s, every traditional American institution has been targeted for racism and bias toward some obscure group and considered unjust. All American traditionalism is called obsolete since it does not support declining moral standards of young Americans and is insulting to identity groups. There is something wrong with everything that made America the greatest nation on earth.

Since the federalization of union education in the 1970s and Common Core, teachers spend far less time teaching U.S. history, English, literature, sociology and civics, music, and art. Instead schools fixate on social justice, environmentalism, CRT, LGBT relationships and having safe sex. And this has led to declining test scores, social violence, and lost respect for America and her institutions.

Most universities have become secular seminaries for the dissemination of liberalism. Aside from indoctrination, students are learning little about living in traditional America. For example, one can earn a B.A. without taking one class in basic civics, U.S. or world history, or even in government.:snip:

2 hours ago, Geee said:

America's moral decline started 60 years ago

Since the mid-1960s, every traditional American institution has been targeted for racism and bias toward some obscure group and considered unjust. All American traditionalism is called obsolete since it does not support declining moral standards of young Americans and is insulting to identity groups. There is something wrong with everything that made America the greatest nation on earth.

Since the federalization of union education in the 1970s and Common Core, teachers spend far less time teaching U.S. history, English, literature, sociology and civics, music, and art. Instead schools fixate on social justice, environmentalism, CRT, LGBT relationships and having safe sex. And this has led to declining test scores, social violence, and lost respect for America and her institutions.

Most universities have become secular seminaries for the dissemination of liberalism. Aside from indoctrination, students are learning little about living in traditional America. For example, one can earn a B.A. without taking one class in basic civics, U.S. or world history, or even in government.:snip:

"Wokeism is a religion without salvation. Once canceled out you're banned forever." – A.E. Samaan

Everyone will eventually be canceled/banned.  What a horrible,dull, boring joyless way to live (Live may not be the best word. Exist might be better) 

I prefer

Nov 29, 2022
Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a clip of “The View’s” Alyssa Farah Griffin and Sunny Hostin actually sounding like reasonable conservatives while discussing the latest Balenciaga scandal.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

Nov 29, 2022
Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” shares a clip of “The View’s” Alyssa Farah Griffin and Sunny Hostin actually sounding like reasonable conservatives while discussing the latest Balenciaga scandal.

It gets better(?)

DEI in the ER

Contrary to popular belief, the United States is no longer home to the best education system in the world. According to the World Top 20 Project, an international organization that gathers educational data from more than 200 countries, the U.S. lags well behind countries like Finland, Denmark, and South Korea. From elementary schools to colleges and universities, the U.S. education system is in crisis. Academic standards have drastically slipped, with a woke madness gripping classrooms across the country. And no school is immune—not even the most prestigious medical schools in America. :snip:

'Trans demiboy' 5th grade teacher uses stuffed animals to make children practice pronouns in LA

A Los Angeles, California fifth grade teacher who identifies as a "trans demiboy and nonbinary" posted on social media about how students are being taught about transgenderism and sexuality with the help of "gender fluid" stuffed animals.

Skye Tooley, who previously made headlines in April for saying that three-year-olds should be taught about gender identity and sexual orientation, posts the far-left lesson plans to TikTok.:snip:

8 hours ago, Geee said:

zesty

@zestular

·

Dec 4

Harvard employs almost as many administrators as there are undergrad students. 7,024 admins vs 7,153 undergrads. unreal! what the hell do they do?

The sad/scary thing is it's not just Harvard.

Dec 7, 2022
Elite Chicago Private School’s Dean of Students Brags About Bringing in LGBTQ+ Health Center to Teach ‘Queer Sex’ to Minors … ‘That’s a Really Cool Part of My Job’ … ‘Passing Around Dildos and Butt Plugs’ ... ‘Using Lube Versus Using Spit’

• Joseph Bruno, Dean of Students, Francis W. Parker School: “So, I’ve been the Dean for four years. During Pride -- we do a Pride Week every year -- I had our LGBTQ+ Health Center come in [to the classroom]. They were passing around butt-plugs and dildos to my students -- talking about queer sex, using lube versus using spit.”

(Snip)

10 hours ago, Valin said:

Dec 7, 2022
Elite Chicago Private School’s Dean of Students Brags About Bringing in LGBTQ+ Health Center to Teach ‘Queer Sex’ to Minors … ‘That’s a Really Cool Part of My Job’ … ‘Passing Around Dildos and Butt Plugs’ ... ‘Using Lube Versus Using Spit’

• Joseph Bruno, Dean of Students, Francis W. Parker School: “So, I’ve been the Dean for four years. During Pride -- we do a Pride Week every year -- I had our LGBTQ+ Health Center come in [to the classroom]. They were passing around butt-plugs and dildos to my students -- talking about queer sex, using lube versus using spit.”

(Snip)

Dec.  7 2022

On 12/7/2022 at 8:10 PM, Valin said:

Dec 7, 2022

(Snip)

Dec. 8 2022

• 2 weeks later...