THIS IS WHAT ARE WE PAYING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO TEACH OUR KIDS?????

Geee

Where Are Teachers Getting Critical Race Theory? In Teachers’ Colleges

American educators don’t need the government’s encouragement to import these views into the classroom. CRT is in the pipeline, and doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.

The critical race racket has become nearly ubiquitous in American education, as shown by the recent embrace of this radical ideology by America’s two largest teachers unions, the National Education Association (NEA) and the American Federation of Teachers (AFT).

As Jason Riley of the Wall Street Journal reports, “[a]t its annual meeting earlier this month, the NEA adopted a proposal stating that it is ‘reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks for understanding and interpreting the impact of the past on current society, including critical race theory.’” The NEA also vowed to “‘fight back against anti-CRT rhetoric’ and issue a study that ‘critiques empire, white supremacy, anti-Blackness, anti-Indigeneity, racism, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, anthropocentrism, and other forms of power and oppression at the intersections of our society.’”:snip:

University Revolts Against the 'Racism' of Facial Recognition

You’ve heard of the old Jim Crow laws; how about the new?

The modern form of America’s past pernicious discrimination policies is called “jim code.”

Such news come from the University of Michigan, which is determined to crack the code with a wallop of wokeness.

As relayed by The College Fix, UMich is hiring three new instructors.

At issue: “professorships in racial justice and technology.”

UM announces the endeavor courtesy of its Center for Ethics, Society, and Computing (ESC), which is “dedicated to intervening when digital media and computing technologies reproduce inequality, exclusion, corruption, deception, racism, or sexism.”

“We are invested,” ESC’s webpage points out, “in the social, cultural, and political dimensions of digital technologies. We intercede in structures of power and inequality. We work with educators, workers, industrial practitioners, and policymakers.”:snip:

‘Are You Transgender?’: Virginia School Survey Asks Students About Gender, Sex, Intimate Family Details

A Fairfax County Public Schools system survey will ask children as young as 13 years old to anonymously answer questions about their sex lives, drug and alcohol consumption, and intimate details of their family life. 

The school system administers the survey to students in the eighth, 10th, and 12th grades each fall, and a separate survey is administered to sixth grade students that does not contain questions about sexuality or gender. Students are scheduled to take the 2021 survey in November.:snip:

College students: Whites need to be ‘re-educated’ on race, 59% back CRT

Most college students, including a majority of white students, believe that racism is so rooted in America that whites need to be “re-educated” on the issue, and one way is through the forced teaching of critical race theory.

In a survey of students from McLaughlin & Associates for Yale University’s William F. Buckley, Jr. Program, 71% agreed that “systemic racism is a big problem in society today and white people still contribute to it, whether they realize it or not.”:snip:

17 minutes ago, Geee said:

Buckley would be soooooo proud:rolleyes:

Yet on proof that Even is someone is (insert group here) does not prevent them from being 1. A Jerk, 2. Dumber Than Dirt, 3. Both.

I agree we need to Reeducate college students. I suggest we start with 12 weeks of Basic Training.

• Like 1

Professor Dorian Abbot: I was canceled for basing admissions on merit

:snip:

And you wrote this, "I practice fair admissions: I select students and postdocs on the basis of scientific ability and promise, and I do not discriminate against any applicant based on anything else. Period. I encourage freedom of expression and the creative exploration of ideas in my group".

"I value diversity," Abbot replied – dissenting from any claim of being discriminatory:

"So if I develop theory, I'm a theorist. If I develop theory, I make a prediction, and somebody tests it-- and I'm wrong sometimes. I'm actually wrong a lot. It's not-- it's OK to be wrong as long as you're being creative and coming up with new ideas," he said.

Abbot first became alarmed by the collapse of civility and discourse at his university and in Illinois writ large in 2020:

"[O]n campus, I was uncomfortable with the variety of, sort of, diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts that to me, appeared to be discriminating against certain groups of people. And I felt that didn't treat them as individuals worthy of dignity and respect. And to me, that has to be the fundamental of any moral system that we're implementing," he said:snip:

San Francisco State University Prof Says Jewish Pot is Making Black Men Gay

:snip:"It is clear that the two most powerful lobbies in America - the Jewish and the Homosexual - are hellbent on the information in this lecture, "How To Make A Homosexualm (sic)" NEVER makes it to the public's awareness," Muhammad complained on Facebook.

San Francisco State University has however been happy to provide Muhammad with a platform despite no shortage of ethnically Jewish and gay people on the faculty and in the administration.

Wesley Muhammad's bio at the taxpayer-funded university notes that he is a lecturer in the Africana Studies Department of SFSU's College of Ethnic Studies. It mentions his publications in the Final Call newspaper of the Nation of Islam hate group, and his book, "Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity" which contains thoughtful chapters such as "Why Saggin is Faggin" and "Birth of the Black Man (God)". 

It also notes that Muhammad is a "helper of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan" and a member of the executive council of the Nation of Islam hate group, and mentions his role in Tariq Nasheed's Buck Breaking documentary which claimed that black people were a master race and that white slave owners turned black men gay.:snip:

Harvard Goes Full Marx: Panel Calls for ‘Bold Action’ to Ensure ‘Equality of Outcomes’

The Harvard Kennedy School Ash Center’s Institutional Antiracism and Accountability Project held its annual Truth and Transformation Conference Friday, and it was about as cheerful an affair as you would expect. According to the Harvard Crimson, the thunderingly surprising conclusion of the panel was that “nonprofit leaders and activists argued that non-government agencies and individuals ought to take bold action to promote equity.”

This bold action, according to one panelist, must include working toward ensuring “equality of outcomes.” The only kind of institution that could possibly ensure any kind of equality of outcome, such as universal employment and a universal and common salary rate, would be a totalitarian Communist regime.

It’s not exactly breaking news that our nation’s most respected educational institutions are now for the most part radioactive wastelands of far-Left indoctrination, but open and unqualified calls for the installation of a totalitarian Communist regime are still somewhat rare, and hence noteworthy.

Again, as you would expect, the call to endeavor to erase the natural differences among human beings in ability, initiative, interests, willingness to persevere and everything else came in the context of an orgy of America-hatred and race-baiting, or as the Crimson put it, “this year’s conference covered topics including the history of racism and the economic repercussions of racism.”:snip:

1 hour ago, Geee said:

San Francisco State University Prof Says Jewish Pot is Making Black Men Gay

:snip:"It is clear that the two most powerful lobbies in America - the Jewish and the Homosexual - are hellbent on the information in this lecture, "How To Make A Homosexualm (sic)" NEVER makes it to the public's awareness," Muhammad complained on Facebook.

San Francisco State University has however been happy to provide Muhammad with a platform despite no shortage of ethnically Jewish and gay people on the faculty and in the administration.

Wesley Muhammad's bio at the taxpayer-funded university notes that he is a lecturer in the Africana Studies Department of SFSU's College of Ethnic Studies. It mentions his publications in the Final Call newspaper of the Nation of Islam hate group, and his book, "Understanding the Assault on the Black Man, Black Manhood and Black Masculinity" which contains thoughtful chapters such as "Why Saggin is Faggin" and "Birth of the Black Man (God)". 

It also notes that Muhammad is a "helper of the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan" and a member of the executive council of the Nation of Islam hate group, and mentions his role in Tariq Nasheed's Buck Breaking documentary which claimed that black people were a master race and that white slave owners turned black men gay.:snip:

Ya know, in anything remotely like A Sane world.

dr-wesley-muhammad-on-foi-inspecting-vla

This guy would not be anything other than a janitor's helper...At Best.

• Like 1

Kentucky Mayor Gets Lap Dance from Male High School Student During ‘Man Pageant’ at School Assembly

The mayor of Hazard, Kentucky, who is also the principal of Hazard High School, was seen receiving a lap dance from a scantily clad male high school student during a “man pageant” at a school assembly. Other staff members at the high school were also seen receiving lap dances from male students.

“The incident is under investigation, and as you know, anything under investigation I really can’t talk about,” Hazard Independent Superintendent Sondra Combs told the Lexington Herald-Leader on Wednesday.:snip:

54 minutes ago, Geee said:

Kentucky Mayor Gets Lap Dance from Male High School Student During ‘Man Pageant’ at School Assembly

The mayor of Hazard, Kentucky, who is also the principal of Hazard High School, was seen receiving a lap dance from a scantily clad male high school student during a “man pageant” at a school assembly. Other staff members at the high school were also seen receiving lap dances from male students.

“The incident is under investigation, and as you know, anything under investigation I really can’t talk about,” Hazard Independent Superintendent Sondra Combs told the Lexington Herald-Leader on Wednesday.:snip:

Who is Donald Mobelini? Mayor of Hazard KY and high school principal under fire after viral video sparks backlash

This really needs to in the WHAT WERE THEY THINKING! File.

(Scene) HS Planning meeting

Member 1: Listen I've got a great fabulous idea for this years Home Coming! Lets get some students dress them provocatively and have them give a lap dance to the  principal!

Member2: I Love It! One thing though, he need to make sure they are stud muffin material.

Member 3; This is going to be The Best Homecoming Ever! This will Go Down In Bulldog History!

5 hours ago, Geee said:

Florida school board member takes elementary school students on field trip to gay bar: 'SO honored'

A Florida school board member chaperoned a group of elementary school children on a field trip to a gay bar, according to photos of the trip she posted to social media. 

"I was SO honored to be invited to chaperone Wilton Manors Elementary’s field trip to the incredible Rosie’s! The students and I had a fun walk over and learned a lot about our community! A huge thank you to Rosie's Bar and Grill for hosting this special field trip every year!" Broward County School Board member Sarah Leonardi posted on her official school board Facebook page Wednesday. 

The post, which was examined by Fox News Thursday morning, shows photos of children in a popular Florida gay bar, Rosie’s Bar and Grill, including a photo of the group posing next to the restaurant’s sign. :snip:

49 minutes ago, Geee said:

Florida school board member takes elementary school students on field trip to gay bar: 'SO honored'

A Florida school board member chaperoned a group of elementary school children on a field trip to a gay bar, according to photos of the trip she posted to social media. 

I'm not sure, but That might very well be Illegal. If they serve alcohol.

3 hours ago, Valin said:

I'm not sure, but That might very well be Illegal. If they serve alcohol.

I think they serve Shirley Temples ;)

Nearly 50 'Racial Healing' Centers Hit American College Campuses

These days, we’re living in a very unsafe safe space.

In consideration of this decade compared to others, it seems we’re largely better off where safety’s concerned.

Yet, we’re constantly told safety’s something we must radically seek.

As for the reason, I’d point to a potent perspective revolution.

The stakes have drastically changed.

Across millennia, any day a human escaped being eaten was a good day.

I offer a contrast, via the scene at a contemporary Ben Shapiro speech:

A hungry animal/ideas, potato/puh-tah-toe.

And so, we wander wounded.

But healing now awaits.

As relayed by The College Fix, a group called Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation Centers (TRH&TC) is installing “racial equity” healing locations on colleges campuses nationwide.

Nineteen will launch in the next few weeks, and twenty-nine are already in operation.

On its official website, TRH&TC touts “a comprehensive, national and community-based process to plan for and bring about transformational and sustainable change, and to address the historic and contemporary effects of racism.”

“The effects of racism,” the site says, “are evident in the social, economic and government policies all around us and the places in which we live, learn, work and play. People experience these effects when they take their children to school, when they apply for jobs, when they try to rent or buy a home, when they shop, when they interact with the police and more.”:snip: