Anti-mask protesters' new weapon: wearing masks that offer no COVID-19 protection

Valin

(Once Again)

Culturally, Politically seeing less & less room for live and let live...lose today, there another battle tomorrow. The tribes are sorting themselves out. The Tribes are not Left/Right, Rich/Poor/Republican/Democrat, Minority/Majority, Religious/Non-Religous. Not sure how to describe Our Side from Their Side, but of this I am sure there are US & THEM. I am fairly sure who is an US and who is a THEM. The way I have been looking at politics/culture may not be valid anymore, or are becoming Less Valid.

One mans thoughts, freely give and worth Almost that much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Draggingtree said:

905.jpeg

7 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Sad but true......

Minnesota has a population of 5,706,398

Number of deaths by Covid (assuming the books have not been cooked) 7,260

Ask yourself is 5.71% over the last 1 1/2 Years a good reason to Shut Down Large parts of the state?

Draggingtree
9 minutes ago, Valin said:

Ask yourself is 5.71% over the last 1 1/2 Years a good reason to Shut Down Large parts of the state?

Going out on a limb -- Books are cooked across these United States more in likely if state is blue. for as shutdown see my post on boxcar leaving the station

• Like 1

Draggingtree

What It Means to be a Southerner

By Robert Y. Drake August 3, 2021 Blog

Editor’s Note: In an effort to “explore what is true and valuable in the Southern tradition,” we offer an explanation of what it “meant to be a Southerner” in 1958. This raises the questions of what has and has not changed in the South and if themes in this essay can still be applied to the twenty-first century Southerner.

This essay was originally published in the Fall 1958 edition of Modern Age and is reprinted here with permission.

It is apparent to many people that the South is today the one last stronghold of regional consciousness in the United States: the only portion of the country which can be said to have distinctive ways of looking at things—whether social, political, economic, or religious—and to speak with anything like one voice, anything like unanimity of opinion in the expression of those attitudes. Few bother to ask what the West will think about some new civil rights bill in Congress, or to consider the effect of a new pronouncement from the Vatican on the churches of New England. But the South remains an entity, however poorly defined in the minds of most Americans. For some of them it is a land of sudden and inexplicable violence, hot passionate hatreds which sometimes cool down enough to be called simply prejudices, a region fiercely zealous for what it calls its rights, brooking no interference from either secular or religious authorities.  :snip: https://www.abbevilleinstitute.org/what-it-means-to-be-a-southerner/

4 minutes ago, Draggingtree said:

Going out on a limb -- Books are cooked across these United States more in likely if state is blue. for as shutdown see my post on boxcar leaving the station

You said it, I didn't. I MAY however have thought it.

Thing is I have been looking at The Numbers (Cases/Hospitalization/Death) and comparing it to population numbers since this started. The numbers I get lead me to think this (while bad) is no where near what Our Betters keep telling us.

• Like 1

Draggingtree
8 minutes ago, Valin said:

You said it, I didn't. I MAY however have thought it.

Thing is I have been looking at The Numbers (Cases/Hospitalization/Death) and comparing it to population numbers since this started. The numbers I get lead me to think this (while bad) is no where near what Our Betters keep telling us.

well dam: what made you see the light  -- i'm just going to say good catch -- "Bro"

21 minutes ago, Draggingtree said:

well dam: what made you see the light  -- i'm just going to say good catch -- "Bro"

The Porch Mar. 19 2020

"Well in in Minnesota Gov Tim Walz has taken care of that little problem...by shutting down All Bars & Restaurants. The question is, 1. How long will this ban be in place 2. how many bars and restaurants will go under? All because of 14 cases (out of a population of 5.6 Million)

Let me see if I understand this (not being all that bright I..Could..Be..Wrong) The media pushes the Panic Button in order to get Ratings/Clicks.

A certain number of people go (for lack of a better word) Insane.

Politicians in response to the Media and the Insane, react by shutting down large parts of society/the economy...(249 people in a group, you're safe, 251 Everyone dies. If you want a drink or dinner out...You're gonna die.).

Then to (try) a solve the problem they created by panicking and reacting to the insanity they say they are going to Give me $1,000. Where we might reasonably ask will they get this money?

Why from the magical money tree of course!

Now I'm gonna go hide in my closet in case the Covid-19 (or maybe Covid-20!) comes marching down my street, slaughtering everyone in sight."

Draggingtree

Turning flu cases into COVID through manipulation—-easy as pie

By Jon Rappoport

Turning flu cases into COVID through manipulation---easy as pieSince 1988, I’ve been pointing out that relabeling and repackaging disease is standard operating procedure in the field of “pandemic medicine.”

And now we have this, from FOX News (7/25/21): “But while cases of COVID-19 soared nationwide, hospitalizations and deaths caused by influenza dropped.”

“According to data released by the CDC earlier this month, influenza mortality rates were significantly lower throughout 2020 than previous years.”

Read More...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Draggingtree said:

Turning flu cases into COVID through manipulation—-easy as pie

By Jon Rappoport

Turning flu cases into COVID through manipulation---easy as pieSince 1988, I’ve been pointing out that relabeling and repackaging disease is standard operating procedure in the field of “pandemic medicine.”

And now we have this, from FOX News (7/25/21): “But while cases of COVID-19 soared nationwide, hospitalizations and deaths caused by influenza dropped.”

“According to data released by the CDC earlier this month, influenza mortality rates were significantly lower throughout 2020 than previous years.”

Read More...

Things that make you go hmmm....🤨

1 hour ago, Valin said:

In a word NO.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2021 at 1:57 PM, Valin said:

Obviously you want to kill Grandma! :rolleyes:

Grandma will be just fine. She’s from the greatest generation and it would take more than the “flu” to stop her.

8 minutes ago, MISBAILEY said:

Grandma will be just fine. She’s from the greatest generation and it would take more than the “flu” to stop her.

I Really wish my Grand Mother (1862-1958) were alive today. She would have some words to say. Grand Ma didn't NOT Suffer Fools Well..or For Long.

• Like 1