Goofs, gaffes and brainfarts: Trump sets sights on Biden's Achilles heel

Geee

With Apologies to Country Joe And The Fish

Alright, 1, 2; 1, 2, 3.

Late last night I was watchin' the tube

When I saw the most incredible thing

They built a new mechanical man Looked just like a human being.

I started to become terrified,

Good God it was makin' me sick

And then I began to realize It was no one but Slow Joe Biden.

Yes, it was Slow Joe Biden. from Scranton Pa.

Hip hip hip hurrah. S

low Joe Biden. from Scranton Pa.

Hip hip hip hurrah.

He walks and he talks, he smiles, he frowns,

He does what a human can, It was Slow Joe Biden. from Scranton Pa.

The genuine plastic man.

2020 ELECTION ‘Not The Same Joe Biden’: White House Stenographer Says Former VP’s ‘Mental Acuity’ Has Deteriorated

Joe Biden’s former White House stenographer said the vice president’s public speaking ability has deteriorated significantly since leaving office to the point where he’s "not the same Joe Biden."

"It is a complete difference from what he was in 2017," Mike McCormick, who worked as a White House stenographer for 15 years and with Biden from 2011 to 2017, told the Washington Free Beacon in an interview. "He’s lost a step and he doesn’t seem to have the same mental acuity as he did four years ago."

"He doesn’t have the energy, he doesn’t have the pace of his speaking," McCormick said. "He’s a different guy.":snip:

Worn Out Biden Short Circuits Yet Again, Struggles to Get Thru Interview Question During Virtual Event

At what point does the media get honest about what’s going on with Joe Biden?

Biden took questions during an AFL-CIO virtual event. Rebecca Vedrine asked what a Biden administration would do to help “give them that chance.” It’s not clear exactly what she was talking about from the video.

The shot then flips to Biden, who just looked horrible and confused. “Move it up here,” he says, sighing deeply, telling them to move the teleprompter so he’ll be able to answer the question. It then must have moved, because he then responds, clearly reading the answer off the teleprompter. “There used to be a basic bargain in this country,” he read. “Workers shared in the wealth their work helped create.”

The media should be asking if he’s getting the questions in advance and why he’s getting help to answer the questions. That means his handlers don’t even think he’s able to answer such simple questions as being posed here in this event. If it were Trump, the media would be all over this. But because it’s Biden, they are skipping right over and pretending like it’s not happening.:snip:

Joe Biden Makes a Campaign Stop in Michigan and It Was Just as Bad as You Imagined

:snip:

He also suffered from the chronic confusion that is a precursor to being mentally incapacitated by dementia.

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden misspoke during a campaign stop in Michigan, incorrectly saying that over 6,000 U.S. military members have died from the novel coronavirus.

Speaking in Warren, Mich., Biden cited the number of confirmed cases and deaths from COVID-19 in Michigan as being the numbers for the military, saying the armed forces had seen 118,984 cases and 6,114 deaths.

Shortly after the event, Biden’s campaign quickly clarified that Biden had mixed up the numbers for Michigan with those from military. As of Wednesday, only seven members of the military had died from COVID-19.

The story is that in his notes he saw the abbreviation MI…for Michigan, you know, the state where he was speaking…and thought it stood for Military. Like that is supposed to make it better.:snip:

• 2 weeks later...

Biden suggests people were able to quarantine because 'some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf' in viral clip

Joe Biden has landed in hot water over a viral clip of him suggesting why people were able to quarantine during the coronavirus pandemic.

"They're saying, 'Jeez, the reason I was able to stay sequestered in my home is because some Black woman was able to stack the grocery shelf,'" Biden is heard saying in the clip.

The 10-second clip, which was originally shared on Sept. 29, was just a snippet of comments the Democratic nominee made during a Sept. 15 roundtable with veterans in Tampa, Fla.

In the expanded remarks, Biden had expressed a positive tone in dealing with the problems the country faces, particularly the ones that stem from the coronavirus outbreak. He said that he's "more optimistic ... than I’ve ever been in my whole career.":snip:

• Like 1

Joe Biden Has an Idea So Dumb That it Will Make Your Brain Melt

Joe Biden is just mindlessly repeating lines that are being fed to him at this point. We all see it, and it’s the only thing that makes sense given some of the positions he’s taken lately.

Yesterday, Biden did a campaign ad, oh excuse me, a “town hall” on MSNBC to answer “random” questions from “undecided” voters. They were, of course, anything but that, as all of those who got to participate were obviously partisans put there to tee up Biden’s talking points. One of those talking points involved police.

Biden’s answer was one of the dumbest, most dangerous things I’ve heard over the last four months of turmoil.

BIDEN: If a police officer “goes on a 911 call, it’s better if he or she has with them a psychologist or psychiatrist.”:snip:

Biden: Voters Who Think They’re Better Off under Trump ‘Probably Shouldn’t’ Vote for Me

During an interview with Cincinnati’s WKRC Local 12 on Monday, 2020 Democratic presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden stated that if people think they’re better off today than they were under the Obama-Biden administration, “their memory is not very good,” and “they probably shouldn’t” vote for him.

Local 12 anchor Kyle Inskeep asked, “I want to talk a little bit about the economy. Gallup reported last week, 56% of Americans said that they were better off today than they were four years ago, [which] would have been under the Obama-Biden administration. So why should people who feel that they are better off today, under the Trump administration, vote for you?”:snip:

Joe Biden can't remember Mitt Romney's name

Presidential hopeful Joe Biden has provided those questioning the former vice president's cognitive ability more ammunition, as Biden apparently forgot the name of Utah governor Mitt Romney.

"I got in trouble when we were running against the senator who was a Mormon—the governor" said Biden in reference to Romney.

Recently, Biden appeared to have forgotten the name of the great recession, as well as the details of a stimulus package he oversaw while service as Vice-President to Barack Obama.

Biden, whose cognitive abilities have been called into question by President Trump, was also previously criticized when he told WAP artist Cardi B that he had "four kids," and "five grandkids.":snip:

South Africa 'arrest' wasn't the only thing Biden got wrong about 1976 trip

Joe Biden's recollection that he was once "arrested" in apartheid South Africa, along with black congressional colleagues, was one of many statements he had to walk back during the Democratic primaries.

But the eventual acknowledgment by Biden, now the Democratic presidential nominee, that the 1976 incident didn't happen as described contained a new set of errors.

Details of the 1976 trip reviewed by the Washington Examiner show that the then-34-year-old Delaware senator was never in the South African city of Johannesburg, where the fictional arrest episode was said to take place.

U.S. foreign policy toward South Africa was for years a high-profile issue for Biden, the former two-term vice president and 36-year Delaware senator. In 1986, as a senior member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee preparing for what would be the first of three presidential bids, Biden grilled Reagan administration officials over U.S. relations with South Africa's apartheid regime.

Details of Biden's decade-earlier personal interactions became fodder for debate during the heat of the Democratic primary season this year. In February, he claimed to have been arrested in Johannesburg after attempting to meet Nelson Mandela, the imprisoned African National Congress leader who had long fought the white minority government in South Africa for equal rights for blacks, who made up the bulk of the country's population.:snip:

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Biden Touts ‘Most Extensive & Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in History of American Politics’

Joe Biden said his campaign has assembled the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” in a podcast published Saturday — an unfortunate slip of the tongue, as the presidential election will likely see major legal battles over the legitimacy of millions of ballots cast via mass-mail voting.:snip:

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Geee said:

Joe Biden Touts ‘Most Extensive & Inclusive Voter Fraud Organization in History of American Politics’

Joe Biden said his campaign has assembled the “most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics” in a podcast published Saturday — an unfortunate slip of the tongue, as the presidential election will likely see major legal battles over the legitimacy of millions of ballots cast via mass-mail voting.:snip:

Brain Freeze: Joe Biden Confuses Donald Trump with George W. Bush

“Four more years of George, uh, George, uh, he, uh— gonna find ourselves in a position where, if, uh, Trump gets elected, uh, we’re gonna be, uh, we’re gonna be in a different world,” he said.

Bush was the last “George” to run for reelection.

Jill Biden was expressionless during his statement.

During the “I Will Vote Concert” event, Navarro, a “Republican” CNN personality, fawned over the Bidens and showed off her dog’s Biden swag.:snip:

Oct. 26 2020

Dave Rubin of The Rubin Report shares more Joe Biden clips that you won’t see on CNN or the New York Times. Is Joe Biden suffering from dementia or is Biden the most gaffe prone presidential nominee ever? Either way, media bias continues to create multiple realities where anything questioning Joe Biden’s cognitive health is ignored by mainstream media, but shared in conservative social media circles. In these clips Joe Biden confuses President Trump with George Bush and seems unaware that he just said that he had the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.