VrvSCLZ.jpg

1J5XvdL.jpg

BU2yvbQ.jpg

Z6iB51W.jpg

279731_image.jpg

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & W:
pLiHgtm.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

DNI declassified records of Obama, Comey and Rice agreeing to withhold intel from Trump's people in January 2017, setting up the Russia hoax. In the records, Comey, Rice and Obama all say they are doing everything by the book. Yes, if the book is A History of Transfers of Power in Argentina.

Rush Limbaugh accused Democrat governors of trying to sabotage the economy via lockdown to hurt Trump. Other states are opening up quickly. A mall shooting in Arizona wounded three shoppers in the first sign that things are finally starting to get back to normal in America.

Joe Biden's speech on TV from his basement suddenly turned into a Saturday Night Live sketch. Joe kept talking, not knowing he was drowned out by geese on his lawn. CNN blamed it on Trump supporters, saying that Biden's speech was interrupted by a bunch of loud white Honkies.

Joe Biden's campaign said that Minnesota Senator Amy Klochubar has been vetted successfully as a possible running mate for Joe. She's not lobbying shamelessly for the job like others are. Stacey Abrams announced Thursday she will step down as governor if asked to run as VP.

Senator Kamala Harris introduced a speech-control resolution in the U.S. Senate in which she condemned the use of the term Chinese Virus because Chinese Virus is racist. I absolutely agree, Chinese Virus disproportionately attacks, sickens and kills African-Americans. So it's definitely racist.

California and New York stayed on lockdown Friday as cable news trumpeted the added new virus cases, not mentioning the declining deaths. Taken together the two facts show the virus is far less lethal than thought. I miss the good old days when we were all going to die of climate change.

California's state capitol was the site of angry protests by people who are demanding that the state completely re-open. It has been a long seventy-five days since small businesses were forced to be shut down. Democrats haven't kicked this many people out of restaurants since the 1950s.

CBS News in Baltimore reports that the boardwalk at Ocean City, Maryland, was packed with beachgoers enjoying the holiday weekend. This happened despite CDC holiday instructions Friday that Americans may only gather together in groups of ten or less. So the Joe Biden rallies are still a go.

Joe Biden startled the nation's largest black radio audience Friday, declaring that if you don't vote for Biden, you ain't black. Not everyone is angry at Joe over it. Stacey Abrams jumped right on the bandwagon, saying if you don't support Stacey Abrams as Joe Biden's running mate, you ain't fat.

President Trump was ripped by the New York Daily News for flying down to Florida Saturday, asserting that he was golfing while Americans were dying. Sixty-seven people died in Chicago over the weekend from Covid-19-related gunshot wounds. They will all still vote by mail in November.

Joe Biden spoke with CNBC Friday, where he promised to be himself as president and that his record will speak for itself. Joe Biden then looked the camera in the eye and vowed he will beat Joe Biden. Biden also addressed his VP short list on Memorial Day and he thanked them for their cervix.

Memorial Day crowds at beaches and swimming pools exasperated TV reporters on hand who openly scolded the public for disregarding Covid safety guidelines. What's the difference between a cow and Covid? Most cable news anchors, health experts and Democratic governors can't milk a cow.

The White House forecast a roaring third quarter economy that would benefit Trump this fall. Democrats said if the economy is strong they'll run against Trump's mental make-up. Meanwhile Joe Biden emerged from his house basement Monday to wish everyone a merry Christmas.

President Trump in his press briefing Tuesday spoke angrily against the idea of all fifty states switching to mail-in ballots, charging that both the voting process and vote-counting procedures are ripe for election fraud. If I'm alive in November, I pledge to vote in person. If I'm dead, I'll mail it in.

President Trump caught hell from the media for playing golf in Florida Saturday while Biden came upstairs to give a radio interview. It highlights the difference in their styles. Donald Trump uses a sand wedge to get out of the bunker, and Joe Biden uses a motorized Stair Lift to get out of his.

-- Argus Hamilton

3np21z.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Reiuxcat said:

Thanks for the Monday toons Pookie. :-)

You're welcome, Rcat!

1 hour ago, mass55th said:

Thanks Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

39 minutes ago, areyoukiddingme said:

The irony is deep with this one. Thsnks 18

mHqXwAx.gif

You're welcome, as always, RU!