confuse.jpg

THgOdDv.jpg

biden.jpg

275413_image.jpg

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:
X3KNqEG.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

What Could Have Been

Communist Party Of China Can't Believe They're Getting Such Great Coverage From The American Media For Free

PR Disaster: President Xi Forgets To Remove 'Made In China' Tags From Coronavirus

Man Begs Internet To Stop Making Him Defend Trump

FgPXTnl.jpg

• Like 2

Barium oxide, BaO, baria, is a white hygroscopic non-flammable compound. It has a cubic structure and is used in cathode ray tubes, crown glass, and catalysts. It is harmful to human skin and if swallowed in large quantity causes irritation. Excessive quantities of barium oxide may lead to death. (Wikipedia, emphasis mine.)

Please note that this Ba + O could more reasonably be applied to #44!

Also a Chris Muir cartoon that I get. Immediately! No, two! And that officer inquiring about the vodka in the passsenger seat is way too close to the driver...

Last, but not least: "Here, honey, I'll help you get online." (And then echo Snoopy looking at Woodstock across a social distance, "Curse you, coronavirus!")

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DrPatReads said:

Please note that this Ba + O could more reasonably be applied to #44!

Also a Chris Muir cartoon that I get. Immediately! No, two! And that officer inquiring about the vodka in the passsenger seat is way too close to the driver...

Last, but not least: "Here, honey, I'll help you get online." (And then echo Snoopy looking at Woodstock across a social distance, "Curse you, coronavirus!")

Nice artwork by Muir.  But, he needs to hire me to do his writing.  Then he could have class, he could be a contender, he could be somebody.  :)   -Ron

• Like 1

6 hours ago, rdoughty said:

Nice artwork by Muir.  But, he needs to hire me to do his writing.  Then he could have class, he could be a contender, he could be somebody.  :)   -Ron

Muir's style in the first toon in the list today reminds me of another artist (Garry Trudeau, no relation), who used speech ballons from the White House to avoid having to cartoon the POTUS and VPOTUS in his Doonesbury comic strip. A while ago... 70s and 80s for sure, maybe later as well.

I've heard it said that: "Garry Trudeau is the sleazeball third-rate talent who draws the overrated comic strip Doonesbury, which very few people read. He lives in New York City with his wife Jane Pauley, who has far more talent than he has."   :)  -Ron

• Like 1