Today's Toons 3/26/20

pookie18

I'm literally rolling over the Biden podcast errors! (Not what Joepedo is rolling, though...) Particularly that half-obscured Fatal Exception... Lots of poor ol' Joe absence-of-mentis comics and comments follow it, but that's the best.

It's not sleepy that Joe is, he's closer to coma now. And it has a sorta poetic flow: "Coma Joe."

Then the advice for virus testing: mail your stool samples directly to Nervous Nancy!

Okay, Pookie, my Thursday is officially underway with this excellent collection today. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrPatReads said:

I'm literally rolling over the Biden podcast errors! (Not what Joepedo is rolling, though...) Particularly that half-obscured Fatal Exception... Lots of poor ol' Joe absence-of-mentis comics and comments follow it, but that's the best.

It's not sleepy that Joe is, he's closer to coma now. And it has a sorta poetic flow: "Coma Joe."

Then the advice for virus testing: mail your stool samples directly to Nervous Nancy!

Okay, Pookie, my Thursday is officially underway with this excellent collection today. Thanks so much!

My pleasure, DrPatReads!

Fake news! Joe's not in a coma; only his toes are in a coma...aka Coma Toes Joe! (ba-dum-bum rim shot)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, pookie18 said:

My pleasure, DrPatReads!

Fake news! Joe's not in a coma; only his toes are in a coma...aka Coma Toes Joe! (ba-dum-bum rim shot)

AGHghhh, pookie18... Just <<facepalm>> AGHghhh.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leftcoastright said:

Thanks Pookie. I love to start my day with a good laugh..

My pleasure, as ever, Leftcoastright!