GocOcd2.jpg

v7ZgDq4.jpg

QLiRNri.png

mueller.png

259015_image.jpg

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter C:
nqp6y9.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Enraged Turtles Emerge From Berkeley Manhole To Kick The Crap Out Of Whoever Decided To Call It A 'Non-Gender-Specific Personhole'

Georgia Lawmaker Claims Chick-Fil-A Employee Told Her To Go Back To Her Country, Later Clarifies He Actually Said 'My Pleasure'

Trump Claims Crowd Was Generously Offering To Mail Omar Some Classical Music With Chant Of 'Send Her Bach!'

16i5c3b.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SuperDave said:

36yh0y.jpg

At least we have POOKIE!

Not that I've posted comments at TGP, but I'm sure that they can't be lumped in with, Facebook, Twitter, Google, You Tube, etc.

Understood.

However, since challenging an anti-Semite, on their disgusting comments about Israel and Jews in general, I immediately started getting flagged on my comments from that point forward. They want to call it SPAM? When asking for mediation, I was told that my content was not "high quality?" I have even had many of my previous comments find their way into the "national discussion" - and I will leave it at that.

At some point, TGP, who bemoans how the Media Tech Giants have censored, shadow banned and eliminated their online presence, needs to explain why they are doing the exact same thing. And I am not the only one, there are many who chimed in on my complaints, with the exact same issues.

I posted a comment pointing to a video of Ted Cruz questioning a witness, Dr. Robert Epstein, a self-confessed liberal democrat who supported and voted for Hillary Clinton, on how his analysis shows that GOOGLE influenced from a bare minimum of 2.6 million to as much as 10.4 million voters, to vote for Hillary Clinton, effectively eliminating the fact that she "legitimately" won the popular vote. Watch it for yourself. It should scare the hell out of every voter (especially conservatives) in America and even foreign countries.

That post was immediately flagged and eventually deleted. Many forum participants wanted the deleted link and requested I re-post it. Each time, it was deleted. I told them to go find it themselves.

Eventually all my flags became deletions. Within seconds, any post I made was deleted, effectively eliminating my account. This took less that 48 hours and it all started with an Anti-Semite poster who still posts trash to this day.

So, if there is a Free Speech difference between TGP and the rest, I struggle to see it. Then again, maybe it's just me.

This is why I appreciate your form.

1 hour ago, SuperDave said:

Understood.

However, since challenging an anti-Semite, on their disgusting comments about Israel and Jews in general, I immediately started getting flagged on my comments from that point forward. They want to call it SPAM? When asking for mediation, I was told that my content was not "high quality?" I have even had many of my previous comments find their way into the "national discussion" - and I will leave it at that.

At some point, TGP, who bemoans how the Media Tech Giants have censored, shadow banned and eliminated their online presence, needs to explain why they are doing the exact same thing. And I am not the only one, there are many who chimed in on my complaints, with the exact same issues.

I posted a comment pointing to a video of Ted Cruz questioning a witness, Dr. Robert Epstein, a self-confessed liberal democrat who supported and voted for Hillary Clinton, on how his analysis shows that GOOGLE influenced from a bare minimum of 2.6 million to as much as 10.4 million voters, to vote for Hillary Clinton, effectively eliminating the fact that she "legitimately" won the popular vote. Watch it for yourself. It should scare the hell out of every voter (especially conservatives) in America and even foreign countries.

That post was immediately flagged and eventually deleted. Many forum participants wanted the deleted link and requested I re-post it. Each time, it was deleted. I told them to go find it themselves.

Eventually all my flags became deletions. Within seconds, any post I made was deleted, effectively eliminating my account. This took less that 48 hours and it all started with an Anti-Semite poster who still posts trash to this day.

So, if there is a Free Speech difference between TGP and the rest, I struggle to see it. Then again, maybe it's just me.

This is why I appreciate your form.

Sounds like TGP scores pretty high...

20878y0.gif

I hope Laurel & Hardy and Elmer Fudd don’t object to being ‘impersonated’ by special-needs ‘authority figures’- thank you, Pookie!

7 hours ago, Hauntess said:

I hope Laurel & Hardy and Elmer Fudd don’t object to being ‘impersonated’ by special-needs ‘authority figures’- thank you, Pookie!

You're welcome, as always, Hauntess!