RxyjS1f.jpg

JN1SWq8.jpg

257625_image.jpg

Democrat-presidential-candidates-Bernie-

227051.png

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & W:
pLiHgtm.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Liberals Confused By New Medical Procedure That Heals Babies Instead Of Killing Them

Google Employee Discovers Someone Accidentally Switched The Computers To 'Evil'

Sanders: 'We Must Pay Off Student Debt To Stay True To Our Liberal Values Of Not Taking Personal Responsibility For Anything'

21or71c.jpg
(Thank you, jphunt)

1 hour ago, Reiuxcat said:

Many thanks for another great week of toons Pookie. :-)

You're welcome, Rcat!

3 hours ago, mass55th said:

Thanks Pookie!! Have a great weekend!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

It's showing up on my end. . . in the original post and in your reply. What do you need me to do?

Here is a link - Nike Bucks

Also, here it is again. . .  Let me know if anything works.

351azp.jpg

2 minutes ago, SuperDave said:

It's showing up on my end. . . in the original post and in your reply. What do you need me to do?

Nothing, I guess...I still can't see it, but will use the one you just posted re MSDNC...

I reposted and also added the image link. . . maybe you can grab the image from the link and make it work?

Weird. . . because I can see it posted on my end.

Maybe Nike has you under surveillance ;)

9 minutes ago, SuperDave said:

Here is a link - Nike Bucks

Also, here is is again. . . 

351azp.jpg

Just clicked on the link & got this (no clue as to what it means):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>AD3F15C202724B27</RequestId><HostId>ffGuRVzJE2bUwxZeuiGWR0c+58JmWH2Ae0E7iY+8N5nHnVRpTxoeWhk0iST9oxk1lpuBQ/QeY48=</HostId></Error>

Weird. . . I have been getting really strange Internet Interruptions on my end for a few days now. Not sure if my hardware (router, modem, etc) needs replacing, if there is more Internet Interruptions caused by the same people who took down 30% of the traffic a few days ago, weather issues (calm but cloudy here) ,. . .  About ready to call my ISP and have a tech come out and check/replace my hardware.

I just posted a screen grab from my end. . .

I grabbed the image from the link, put it in CorelDRAW, cropped it and saved it. Then I just uploaded it directly from my HD to the thread. Maybe that will work? Let me know.

3 minutes ago, SuperDave said:

I grabbed the image from the link, put it in CorelDRAW, cropped it and saved it. Then I just uploaded it directly from my HD to the thread. Maybe that will work? Let me know.

Got it...tx

Here is a possibility:

On that image, I opened the MEME "image" in a separate window so I could make any changes in needed. It seemed fine, so I copied the image address from the second window, not the original window, and posted it. Maybe the "Image ID" for the second window is causing an issue?

1 minute ago, SuperDave said:

Here is a possibility:

On that image, I opened the MEME "image" in a separate window so I could make any changes in needed. It seemed fine, so I copied the image address from the second window, not the original window, and posted it. Maybe the "Image ID" for the second window is causing an issue?

This is NOT my strong suit, but I have the image now & that's all that counts (to me ;-)

Yeah. . .that tells me that I can't open the MEME in a separate window outside the generator and use the address (I do that because the image is lost once it's "generated".) I have to go back to the original,generate it and grab the address from there. Lesson learned: Only use the separate window to review not to grab the image address!

47 minutes ago, pookie18 said:

Access Denied</Message><RequestId>AD3F15C202724B27</RequestId><HostId>

Understood. What tipped me off was the  Access Denied "RequestId" - It was telling me that it couldn't reconcile the Requested Image ID that I copied and pasted into the thread. I confirmed my suspicions when I was able to upload directly from my HD. Doing that eliminated the need for the "thread" to go online and grab the MEME Image using the "RequestId Address AD3F15C202724B27 from the HostId.

4 minutes ago, SuperDave said:

Understood. What tipped me off was the  Access Denied "RequestId" - It was telling me that it couldn't reconcile the Requested Image ID that I copied and pasted into the thread. I confirmed my suspicions when I was able to upload directly from my HD. Doing that eliminated the need for the "thread" to go online and grab the MEME Image using the "RequestId Address AD3F15C202724B27 from the HostId.

All's well that ends (s)well...

5 hours ago, Hauntess said:

A fine offering of democrat dementia cartoons-thank you, Pookie Toons!

You're welcome, as always, Hauntess!