'He's a whack job!' Trump calls George Conway 'husband from hell' and says Kellyanne helped deny him Justice Dept. job — but combative lawyer tells president 'You. Are. Nuts.' and releases letter showing HE turned DOJ down

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
Trump-calls-George-Conway-husband-hell-says-Kellyanne-helped-deny-DOJ-job.html

President Donald Trump raised the temperature Wednesday on his feud with lawyer George Conway, calling him 'a husband from hell' in a tweet and then telling reporters that he's 'a whack job.'

Conway, the spouse of Trump's chief counselor Kellyanne Conway, crossed swords with him in a back-and-forth that has lasted nearly a week, culminating with tweeted suggestions that the commander-in-chief is mentally ill — complete with screen-grabs from a psychiatric diagnostic manual.

'George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted,' Trump wrote on Twitter. 'I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!'

As he left the White House for Ohio hours later, he couldn't resist putting his broadside on videotape.

'I don't know him. He's a whack job, there's no question about it,' the presdient said. 

'I think he's doing a tremendous disservice to his wonderful wife. Kellyanne is a wonderful woman, and I call him "Mr. Kellyanne",' he added.

Mrs. Conway defended Trump for clobbering her own husband, asking Politico in a brief phone interview: 'You think he should just take that sitting down?'
________

I imagine Kellyanne is having a few words with her husband now...