Today's Toons problem

pookie18

1 minute ago, RhoTheta said:

Sorry to hear that, Pookie. We look forward to your efforts. Good luck with the computer.

I MAY be able to post today's thread (only) prior to getting other things fixed...not sure...

This AM sent your great toons out to 114 recipients who worry if the toons don't arrive before breakfast.  Thanks for all the joy and humor you push into our morale!  Semper Fi,  Mofak

16 minutes ago, Mofak said:

This AM sent your great toons out to 114 recipients who worry if the toons don't arrive before breakfast.  Thanks for all the joy and humor you push into our morale!  Semper Fi,  Mofak

You're welcome, @Mofak! I hope that some of them are on my e-mail list because mine was wiped out...

Sorry to hear about your computer problems, and hope you can get it resolved without it costing you an arm and a leg. I've been praying that my two Apple computers, one an iMac from 2010, and a MacBookPro from 2011 will continue to service my needs. Good luck!!

5 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Sorry to hear about your computer problems, and hope you can get it resolved without it costing you an arm and a leg. I've been praying that my two Apple computers, one an iMac from 2010, and a MacBookPro from 2011 will continue to service my needs. Good luck!!

Thanks, @mass55th! Got them up today via a lucky quirk...still awaiting solutions...