OLD NAVY AVIATORS:

Draggingtree

OLD NAVY AVIATORS:

A circus owner runs an ad for a 'lion tamer' and two people showed up. One is an old retired Naval Aviator

in his seventies and the other is a drop-dead, gorgeous brunette with a killer body in her mid-twenties. 

The circus owner tells them, "I'm not going to sugar coat it. This is one ferocious lion. He ate my last tamer

so you two had better be good or you're history. Here's your equipment - a chair, a whip and a gun. Who

wants to try out first?" 

The gorgeous brunette says, "I'll go first." 

She walks past the chair, the whip and the gun and steps right into the cage. The lion starts to snarl and pant

and begins to charge her.

As he gets close, the gorgeous brunette throws open her coat revealing her beautiful, perfect naked body.

The lion stops dead in his tracks, sheepishly crawls up to her and starts licking her feet and ankles. He continues

to lick and kiss every inch of her body for several minutes, then lays down and rests his head at her feet. 

The circus owner's jaw is on the floor! He says, "That's amazing! I've never seen anything like that in my life!" 

He then turns to the retired Navy pilot and asks, "Can you top that?" 

The old Naval Aviator replies, "Possibly ... but you've got to get that lion out of there first."