WISCONSIN DEMOCRAT TRYING TO REPLACE PAUL RYAN HAS CATALOG OF ARRESTS

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
democrat-paul-ryan-house-race

Randy Bryce, the Democratic challenger attempting to claim Speaker of the House Paul Ryan’s Wisconsin House seat, has been discovered to carry a litany of prior arrests.

Democratic House candidate Randy Bryce is campaigning to capture Ryan’s seat in Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District. The perennial candidate has earned numerous endorsements from national Democrats who believe he can flip the district. However, Bryce has been discovered to have been arrested a number of times, according to a breaking CNN report. Arrests include driving under the influence, possession of marijuana, and driving with a suspended license.

Bryce was arrested in 1991 for marijuana possession, property damage, theft and trespassing — the theft and trespassing charges were later dropped. He was arrested again in 1998 for drunk driving. He was later arrested three more times for driving with a suspended license and registration in his home state of Wisconsin.

“There is no excuse for what I did 20 years ago when I got behind the wheel and operated under the influence. I made a mistake and I regret it. I’ve worked very hard to learn from my mistakes so I can be a man my son can be proud of. I’m not perfect, but I know the struggles working people go through. I understand the mistakes that any of us can make. I’ve certainly learned from mine,” Bryce said in a Friday statement to CNN.

This isn’t the first time that Bryce’s past has come to haunt him as he attempts to become a U.S. representative.

________

A Democrat with a record? He'd fit right in with the rest of his party...