Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Week in Pictures: Snowzilla Edition

Steven Hayward

January 23, 2016

So the mid-Atlantic is buried in snow, which I’m sure is the result of c—— c—–, while out here in California a lot of water is falling from the skies, also a rare occurrence. This means everyone has lots of extra time to read Power Line today, so we’ve got an extra long lineup. You can also ponder your own personal Academy Awards boycott; I’ve been boycotting the Oscars for more than 20 years also because of a lack of “diversity” in Hollywood—hardly any conservative films to speak of. Not worry; Bernie Sanders will fix snowstorms and Hollywood’s problems. For free.

(Snip)

Snowpocalypse-2016.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

Wine-weekend.png?zoom=1.5&resize=480%2C4

Oscar-Toon-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

Boycotting-Dem-primaries.jpg?zoom=1.5&re

(Snip)

Bernie-Supporters.jpeg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

(Snip)

Bernie-Word.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C31

Bernie-Sticker.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2

(Snip)

Bernie-Swag-Out.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=500%

(Snip)

Hillary-too-big.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Cosby-Arrested-Amateur.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

(Snip)

Make-America-Bake-Again.jpg?zoom=1.5&res

Make America bake again?

NR-Fashion-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Ziggy-Airplane-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

(Snip)

Richards-outlives-again-copy.jpg?zoom=1.

Shut-up-Wesley.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2

And finally. . .

This-weeks-hot.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=497%2

Special bonus: My video from the mid-Atlantic “Snowmageddon” of 2010:

When I Was A Young Man This Was Called January.

• Like 4

NOAA REPORT SAYING 2015 WAS HOTTEST YEAR EVER RESULTED FROM A MATH ERROR

http://iotwreport.com/noaa-report-saying-2015-was-hottest-year-ever-resulted-from-a-math-error/

noaa13.jpg

Are you perspiring? According to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric (NOAA), by now, the sweat should be pouring down your face because 2015 was the warmest year ever recorded. But, if you are feeling cool, calm and collected, perhaps it’s because the “record” temperature numbers presented by NOAA were either wrong or someone messed up, somehow. You see, someone screwed up the math. Because, using NOAA’s own numbers, 1997 was almost four degrees Fahrenheit hotter than 2015.

To explain where NOAA messed up, we have to start with 1997.

Scissors-32x32.png

*****************************************************************************************************************

Commie Core Math.

Via iOTWReports

@Valin

I noticed that they are not ranting & they mention the fact that their education system taught them that they have no identity...except the "multi-culti" that the EU endorses.

@Valin

I noticed that they are not ranting & they mention the fact that their education system taught them that they have no identity...except the "multi-culti" that the EU endorses.

I'm Really Really Glad I don't live In Europe.

• Like 2

You Should Probably Stop Worrying About the 2016 Election Because These Seven Things Suggest the End of the World Is Nigh
Andrew Stiles
January 27, 2016

6143748394_da0eff2468_b-540x655.jpg

The 2016 election has devolved into a circus. Only a toddler could make sense of it. The good news is you probably don’t have to worry about how it’s going to end, because all the evidence suggests that the end of the world is fast approaching.

For example:

1) This thing that happened.

• Like 1

You Should Probably Stop Worrying About the 2016 Election Because These Seven Things Suggest the End of the World Is Nigh

Andrew Stiles

January 27, 2016

6143748394_da0eff2468_b-540x655.jpg

The 2016 election has devolved into a circus. Only a toddler could make sense of it. The good news is you probably don’t have to worry about how it’s going to end, because all the evidence suggests that the end of the world is fast approaching.

For example:

1) This thing that happened.

@Valin

My take:

1.) Not worried, since 7 is a lucky number.

2.) That we focus our attention on a self-absorbed regressive idiot disputing the flatness of the earth & that a self-absorbed progressive idiot can get jiggy & "out-rap" him with "fakts" because he's better at rapping than science; just means the world has already ended & we just don't know it.

3.) Joseph Fiennes playing Michael Jackson in 9/11 road trip comedy...proves my theorem above & illustrates that white privilege is probably not worth it's comparison to black pedophilia in motion to prove 911 trutherism.

4.) Outrageous & occasionally lewd self-absorbed behavior at a Trump rally...is a redundancy.

5.) Donald Trump’s nubby little sausage fingers are in reality: Digits of Death, forged by grabbing money & terminating subordinates.

6.) Balloon Boy's endorsement of Trump is "high" praise from a possibly "high" insignificant & lame attention grabber for a significant & lame attention grabber. Balloon Boy is well past his 15 minutes of flame.

7.) There is every hope that, Lucas Kinney's, (ex-guitarist for a band called "Hannah's Got Herpes,") training to be an Al Qaida suicide bomber is successful & that his sacrifice will consist of a lone casualty: himself.

8.) A Mike Huckabee music video is...disturbing. Huck-a-bee? No.

• Like 1

Complete, Unedited Video of Joint FBI and OSP Operation 01/26/2016

http://knuckledraggin.com/2016/01/45582/

Start the video at the 9 minute mark to see where Mr Finicum’s vehicle goes into the snowbank. It won’t take but about a minute and a half of your time. Notice the firing into the vehicle & the number of people that came out afterwards.