Coffee Shop

Rheo

gallery_3_6_6541.jpg

May God continue to watch over our great nation.
May the evil that seeks to destroy us, be stopped.
May our officials, the media, the people who vote for s^#@ heads, be awakened.

Oh sorry, you wanted some coffee. :-)

Previous Thread;)

• Like 3

righteousmomma

WOW!! Global warming's dire effects hit again - 4 terrorists arrested for plotting to assassinate the pope. One terrorist in Kosovo and 3 in different villages of Italy.

CNN comes through again... "All the News that's fit to Spin"

Here was their lead on the story as late as 8am EST this morning:

San Bernardino, California (CNN)It started at a holiday party -- perhaps with a slight or a testy exchange, something that prompted Syed Rizwan Farook to storm off angrily.

Now they have backed if the "workplace violence" narrative only slightly:

(CNN)While police say they know who massacred 14 people Wednesday at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, the killers' motives remain a mystery.

• Like 1

CNN comes through again... "All the News that's fit to Spin"

Here was their lead on the story as late as 8am EST this morning:

San Bernardino, California (CNN)It started at a holiday party -- perhaps with a slight or a testy exchange, something that prompted Syed Rizwan Farook to storm off angrily.

Now the have backed if the "workplace violence" narrative only slightly:

(CNN)While police say they know who massacred 14 people Wednesday at a holiday party in San Bernardino, California, the killers' motives remain a mystery.

@NCTexan!

This is the price of political correctness. If only they'd have called it a "Winter Solstice" or "Holiday" party instead of a Christmas party.....aggrieved Muslims wouldn't have had to kill & maim all those co-workers. {Might have been the rumaki}

This is the price of political correctness. If only they'd have called it a "Winter Solstice" or "Holiday" party instead of a Christmas party.....aggrieved Muslims wouldn't have had to kill & maim all those co-workers. {Might have been the rumaki}

@SrWoodchuck

I have it from an unnamed White House source.... that they now believe this was trigger by the serving of pork "cocktail" weenies at the event.

recipes_detail_0002_cocktail_sausages_D.

These are now being taken off the shelves by the latest Obama executive order.

What we need is 30,000 more Tashmeen Maliks....with hubby Syed Farook.....right?

"Islamic Republic of Sweden"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ZVTPYv4m4&feature=player_embedded

"Islamic Republic of Germany"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LjjOJCDDWE&feature=player_embedded

"Islamic Republic of France"

"Islamic Republic of Dearbornistan" (Caution-Language)

Politichicks via TheoSpark http://politichicks.com/2015/12/while-isis-grooms-kids-to-kill-are-we-traumatizing-ours-into-defenselessness/

The Week in Pictures: Workplace Confusion Edition

Steven Hayward

December 5, 2015

So, another week, another incidence of “workplace violence.” No—not that one. I refer to the White House, the workplace that does violence to plain common sense as a matter of routine practice now. Once again global warming or something—we really can’t be sure—in San Bernardino led to some guns going on a rampage. But fortunately President Akbar is on the job, and is solving the root cause over in Paris right now.

PC-Shooting-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580

Terror-attack.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C

(Snip)

Check-Gun-Laws-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

(Snip)

Secularism-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

Turn-in-Guns-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=58

(Snip)

Obama-Prearl-harvor.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

(Snip)

Cartoon-Question-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resiz

(Snip)

Merry-Xmas-Jews.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

Gsys-and-Muslims-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resiz

(Snip)

Obama-v-Trump.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=407%2C

Free-College-v-marines.jpg?zoom=1.5&resi

(Snip)

Free-Speech-then-and-Now.jpg?zoom=1.5&re

Armed-bear.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C512

When we’ll know global warming is serious.

(Snip)

And finally. . .

Hot-222-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=460%2C6

• Like 1

From Russia With Love: "Obama's Happy World"

Moonbattery via iOTWReports

Oh, man. Imagine posting that on Facebook! laugh.png

• Like 1

Well, the much anticipated speech is over and I don't feel any safer. Went to a Christmas program at church this afternoon with bell choirs, the choirs from all 3 services, Bible readings, carols, etc. It was wonderful, but in the back of my mind was the possibility of some terrorist(s) slamming through the doors at the back of the church and mowing everybody down. Run, hide, fight came to mind. Also wondered if anyone had a gun with them for protection. Isn't that great while enjoying to the point of tears a Christmas program at my church? sad.png

• Like 1

Well, the much anticipated speech is over and I don't feel any safer. Went to a Christmas program at church this afternoon with bell choirs, the choirs from all 3 services, Bible readings, carols, etc. It was wonderful, but in the back of my mind was the possibility of some terrorist(s) slamming through the doors at the back of the church and mowing everybody down. Run, hide, fight came to mind. Also wondered if anyone had a gun with them for protection. Isn't that great while enjoying to the point of tears a Christmas program at my church? sad.png

Sweet @nickydog!

It is sad that you had to be distracted during this joyous season, while enjoying a church program. We all may still be in shock from the latest attack, since we knew it would happen at some point under this clueless administration.

I've tried in other posts, to articulate the difference between the reality of our lives & the surreal life under Progressive rule.

We are in flyover country, alternately hated & "needed" by elitists on both coasts, but centering in D.C. Every 2-4 years we can expect to be courted for our vote & then ignored for the majority of our existence..."out-of-sight=out-of-mind."

Our best plan is to take control of our lives on a local/micro level...and attempt to influence things on a national/macro level.

I read where one of Jeb's leading fund-raisers, is disgusted with Trump & "the outsiders" and made a statement that if the election was between Trump & Hillary....he'd vote Hillary. That's the GOPe.

We'll never have enough money to influence an election like that jerk, so...we can only do our best to direct our personal lives in the best ethical & moral manner possible. We are also (only) personally responsible for our own happiness. We can choose not to be afraid, or unhappy.

I've had a concealed weapons permit for almost 9 years, and the first 3 years, I carried my weapon in a backpack, in my truck & not actually on my person. At some point I realized that my CCW was worthless, and I was not operating in an effective way to protect myself & others. Now, the only place I do not carry, is while walking on school property, as it is against Colorado State law. (and of course while I was in jail for my prison ministry) I can carry to drop off my grandkids, as long as I stay in my vehicle. This means that I carry during church services & functions. I wear a sport coat, a large shirt jacket or a long-tailed shirt with an inside-the-waistband leather holster that makes it pretty much invisible. I don't talk about it, or show it (that's called "flaunting" and could result in charges & loss of my CCW.) I do practice my drawing of the weapon (while empty) and also try to target practice with some regularity. I would bet there were several people like me in the service you attended. I have two close friends that do the same thing.

I recommend that everyone learn to shoot & carry if possible. At least carry a good 3"-3.5" assisted opening knife with a pocket clip. Practice pulling & opening it. You can get a very good one nowadays, for under $25.00. (Kershaw, Cold Steel, Gerber, etc.) You don't have to show it, and it's legal almost everywhere. (It's OK in your checked bag while flying...maybe not in a Courthouse or jail)

The upshot is that we all have to have situational awareness now, but we don't have to let it affect our happiness & joy.

My life outlook as a human being & concealed weapon carrier:

Peace be upon everyone, just don't expect me to kneel to any violence directed at me, my family or my friends.

If I'm going to die, let me die in a pile of hot brass.

• Like 2

righteousmomma

I empathize, Nickydog. Most worthless talk ever given by a president. The 0 is a 0 again. Rubio gave an excellent follow up as a guest of Fox. Very presidential and aware of us as human beings.

• Like 2

My son has a concealed carry permit, too, @SrWoodchuck, and showed me the cool thing he puts it in, near his front pocket, I think, and how quickly he can get it out. I'm actually thinking of asking him to take me to the place he practices his shooting to see if I can do it. I've never held a gun in my hand in my life. I hope you are right about some people in church carrying guns. Isn't that SAD?!!!! I've been wondering why no one at that Christmas party in San Bernardino had a gun. There were 75 people there. But of course it was CA, and maybe they weren't allowed in the civic center. I am obviously one of those people they are talking about in the news who has been deeply shaken by this latest trauma. It can happen anywhere, and some nut case who isn't even Muslim might want to try it.

• Like 1