The Council Has Spoken! Our Watcher’s Council Results

Draggingtree

The Council Has Spoken!! Our Watcher’s Council Results

October 23rd, 2015

At the Watcher’s Council,

roman-senate2.jpg

The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up.

““Is there any point in public debate in a society where hardly anyone has been taught how to think, while millions have been taught what to think?” “ – Peter Hitchens

Scissors-32x32.png

“Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods in school. And the person that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool” – Plato

This week’s winning essay,Bookworm Room’s Public schools — un-educating Americans, one student at a time is a compelling look at exactly what the Left is doing to indoctrinate children in the K-12 levels to support their agenda. Here’s a slice:

I was livid this morning. One of my children asked me to quiz her about rhetorical fallacies, which she was studying for a test. The teacher had put the examples together himself and they included such gems as saying it’s a logical fallacy to argue that guns are tools in the same way hammers are tools. Another example was that it’s a logical fallacy to argue against gay marriage.Scissors-32x32.png http://faustasblog.com/2015/10/the-council-has-spoken-our-watchers-council-results/