RASMUSSEN: NEARLY 3 IN 4 AMERICANS THINK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS A PROBLEM

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
rasmussen-nearly-3-in-4-americans-think-political-correctness-is-a-problemBreitbart:

Political correctness is one of the biggest arguments in favor of–and against–the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump. How do Americans feel about it? A new Rasmussen poll shows a clear majority opposed.

From Rasmussen Reports:

Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump during the first pre-primary debate reiterated a point he’s made throughout his campaign that “the big problem this country has is being politically correct.” Most Americans strongly agree with that sentiment.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 71% of American Adults think political correctness is a problem in America today, while only 18% disagree. Ten percent (10%) are undecided.

________

PC runs its course, at least as far as public opinion is concerned.

One of the 1st things you learn out on the factory floor is..don't used the C word about women, don't use the N word about blacks,...etc etc etc etc.

Or as Mom told me when I was 4..."be nice."

It seems to me there are 2 groups of people who are concerned about this. One group (the perpetually offended) use this to keep people separated into different groups, so they can use it to get/keep political power, and to give meaning to their lives (I recommend they get a life/laid) The other group goes out of there way to aggravate the perpetually offended. And more often than not for the same reasons (the same recommendation applies).

Related

INSOMNIA THEATRE (PSYCHOLOGY EDITION): LUKIANOFF AND HAIDT ON ‘THE CODDLING OF THE AMERICAN MIND’

Greg Lukianoff

Aug. 30 2015

As some of you might have seen, best-selling author and social psychologist Jonathan Haidt and I co-wrote the cover story of the September issue of The Atlantic. The article, “The Coddling of the American Mind,” examines the latest manifestation of PC culture on college campuses and how it may be harming students’ mental health..............(Snip)

Trigger Word Micro-Aggression Euro-Centrism Warning

This may help people recover from the above Video

The above video is in no way meant to discriminant against those who prefer cute babies....kitty cats...or devotees of Hold My Beer videos.