Former Clinton Advisor Makes Big Admission About His Hillary Email Scandal Claim, Reveals Why There Is ‘Sheer Panic’ Among Democrats

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
former-clinton-advisor-makes-big-admission-about-his-hillary-email-scandal-claim-reveals-why-there-is-sheer-panic-among-democratsThe Blaze:

Former Bill Clinton advisor Douglas Schoen admitted on Fox News Thursday that he was “wrong” in his assertion that Hillary Clinton’s email scandal would eventually go away.

Schoen said Democratic strategists are currently saying Clinton is showing “consistent and systematic slippage in the primary polling” — and it has sparked “sheer panic.”

When asked about a recent poll that showed “liar” is the number one word that comes to people’s minds when they think of Hillary Clinton, Schoen said “it is a problem” that is only getting worse.”

“We could sugarcoat it — I’ve worked for the Clintons for a while,” he added. “I thought the email scandal was going away. Clearly, I was wrong. It’s not going away. It’s a serious investigation.”

________

the-bullshit-button-panic-button-cool-ga

Everything is under control!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So the question is Will Hillary still be a candidate for President on Christmas Eve?

• Like 1