No More Fun of Any Kind!’

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
No More Fun of Any Kind!’

Posted on | August 20, 2015 | 10 Comments

The Alpha Phi sorority at the University of Alabama put together a recruiting video. The apparent object of the video was to promote the idea that Alpha Phi girls are pretty, popular and fun. This is not a controversial political idea, except for feminists who hate pretty, popular girls having fun:

It’s a parade of white girls and blonde hair dye, coordinated clothing, bikinis and daisy dukes, glitter and kisses, bouncing bodies, euphoric hand-holding and hugging, gratuitous booty shots, and matching aviator sunglasses. It’s all so racially and aesthetically homogeneous and forced, so hyper-feminine, so reductive and objectifying, so Stepford Wives: College Edition. It’s all so . . . unempowering. Scissors-32x32.png

http://theothermccain.com/2015/08/20/no-more-fun-of-any-kind/

Draggingtree

August 21, 2015

Alabama sorority in big trouble for posting video with too many white faces

By Newsmachete

A sorority in Alabama is in big trouble for posting a video of its members. The problem is that all the members in the video are white. This was a front-page story on the New York Times, equal to the Iranian nuclear negotiations and the Donald Trump coverage.

A video promoting the University of Alabama’s chapter of a largely white sorority has been taken down after being widely criticized online for its portrayal of women and for its lack of diversity.

It mostly shows sorority members having a good time: dancing in front of their sorority house, blowing glitter and kisses, frolicking in swimsuits and taking a trip to the school’s Bryant-Denny football stadium in the company of the university’s mascot, an elephant known as Big Al.

Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/08/sorority_in_big_trouble_for_posting_video_of_white_ladies.html

@Draggingtree

I think this is great news! All of the major problems in the country/world have been solved! So now we can begin to work on the problem of white girls and blonde hair dye, coordinated clothing, bikinis and daisy dukes, glitter and kisses, bouncing bodies, euphoric hand-holding and hugging, gratuitous booty shots, and matching aviator sunglasses.

BTW I did notice a lack of redheads......just saying.

• Like 1

@Draggingtree

I think this is great news! All of the major problems in the country/world have been solved! So now we can begin to work on the problem of white girls and blonde hair dye, coordinated clothing, bikinis and daisy dukes, glitter and kisses, bouncing bodies, euphoric hand-holding and hugging, gratuitous booty shots, and matching aviator sunglasses.

BTW I did notice a lack of redheads......just saying.

Well... it was a little silly. But in the bigger scheme of things (see above) not a big deal.

• Like 1

So You gonna give us the @nickydog Rap? You be hangin with the homies?

The nickydog rap. It has a ring to it. LMFAO.gif I couldn't rap even if I wanted to.

This goes in the + column...fairly near the top.

• Like 1