‘Lord of the Rings’ actor decries ‘extraordinary silence in the West’ against Islamic extremism

Geee

john-rhys-davies-decries-extraordinary-silence-in-Washingrton Times:

Actor John Rhys-Davies declared “we have lost our moral compass completely” in the West due to political correctness and fear to cast judgment on Islamic extremism.

“There is an extraordinary silence in the West,” Mr. Rhys-Davies, who played the dwarf Gimli in the three “Lord of the Rings” movies, said during Adam Carolla’s podcast Monday night, Breitbart reported.

“Basically, Christianity in the Middle East and in Africa is being wiped out — I mean not just ideologically but physically, and people are being enslaved and killed because they are Christians. And your country and my country (Wales) are doing nothing about it,” he said

“Why is it so evolved not to judge?” Mr. Carolla asked rhetorically. “This notion that we’ve evolved into a species that’s incapable of judging other groups and what they are doing, especially when it’s beheading people or setting people on fire or throwing acid in the face of schoolgirls. … I like that kind of judging. That’s evolved!”Scissors-32x32.png