North Korea’s vice premier reportedly executed by firing squad for opposing Kim’s ‘forestation policy’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
?intcmp=hplnwsFox News:

A North Korean official who reportedly “expressed discomfort” against leader Kim Jung-un's forestation policy was executed by firing squad sometime in May, Yonhap news agency in South Korea reported.

Due to the clandestine nature of the North Korean government, it is difficult to determine the accuracy of these stories, but the BBC reported that the South Korean government is monitoring the reports.

Vice Premier Choe Yong-gon, 63, who held the post since June 2014, has not been seen in public since December. If confirmed, the execution marks another report of a gruesome killing ordered by the leader.

________

If a North Korean official was killed in a forest, would he make a sound?

Forestation. It really is a word, I looked it up But how odd that someone would criticize Kim Jung-un's forestation policy. If I lived in North Korea that would be at the bottom of my list of criticisms. Do you suppose the charge could have been trumped up? huh.png

Oh. Ha! On another topic, I wonder how that expression got started -- trumped up! laugh.png