Christian Mercenary

Draggingtree

Draggingtree

Christian Mercenary

This nation was founded on the God-given right of liberty. All things must be weighed against that right. Tyranny, oppression and suppression are evil and must be opposed.

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 How Long Before You Resist?

I have been waiting a long time for people in this community to decide that enough is enough and contact me with plans to do something in the face of the continual abuses of the federal government. I don't know what it takes to motivate resistance. We are witnessing the absolute destruction of our society and I know there are those out there who deplore the changes taking place in our society, but none who are motivated to act.

I know there are those who are thinking locally and who are developing strong communication systems, who are busy building the skills of their tribe. And while that is absolutely commendable and to be honest, one of the systems upon which I will rely when the SHTF, there needs to be more. There needs to be an actual resistance, an actual leader who is willing to stand up, with the weight of those dedicated to liberty and confront the actions being taken in our name. Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://christianmerc.blogspot.com/2015/07/how-long-before-you-resist.html