Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

ohmy.png ....ohmy.png ....ohmy.png ....ohmy.png ....ohmy.png

OMG!!!

3c308720645c222c499124f8edd57fc6476df41d

@Valin

I can see why they were chosen....they're dead ringers for Oblunder & Moo.....especially Tika....I couldn't pick Moo out if they were standing together....[/sarc]

OMG!!!

I'm thinking I probably won't put this movie in my Netflix queue, to say nothing of seeing it in a theater.

OMG!!!

I'm thinking I probably won't put this movie in my Netflix queue, to say nothing of seeing it in a theater.

So explain to us, Why Do You Hate Black People. tongue.png

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

What he says.....

Speak Free or Die Kurt Schlichter | May 11, 2015

http://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2015/05/11/speak-free-or-die-n1996058

I damn sure didn’t go to war for this country twice to come home and be told by a bunch of homely chicks with daddy issues, effete literary fops scandalized by the notion of resistance to Third World pathologies, and nimrod sons of politicians playing at journalism what I can and can’t say. And I don’t think most Americans are ready to have everything they speak, write, or think perused for possible hate criminality by these same goose-stepping creeps.

We’d rather die than “live” on our knees, begging permission to exercise the right God gave us to say whatever we damn well please, whenever we damn well please, and in the manner we damn well please. And those who want to shut us up better be equally committed if they want to succeed.

After Garland, they went too far. They showed their hand and their goal, a world where they decide who gets to say what. Imagine the same hysterical social justice drama queens who shriek about microaggressions getting to decide what you can and can’t say. Just understand, you fascist bastards, that if you want to be Nazis, you’ll need to do what the Nazis did and find some armed thugs – yeah, I’m using the word “thugs” whether you like it or not – to come stop us.

Tell them to wear Kevlar.

Garland and the sorry aftermath of terrorist apologetics that followed were a warning to every freedom-loving American, as well as an illustration of what one freedom-loving American with training and a Glock can do against the forces of totalitarianism. These jihadi savages tried to silence and intimidate all free Americans.

They failed.

Progressives mutter without conviction about how they can’t support violence, but … but … but, in fact, they do support violence. It’s not just their chilling with bomb-planting guys around the neighborhood and free passes for the looters in Ferguson and Baltimore. They support whatever it takes to silence us.

When the Democrats in Congress vote to repeal the First Amendment, or when they babble about outlawing what they label “hate speech,” what these leftist elitists seek to do is to empower a government they control to send armed men to stop us from saying what they have determined we may not say. They can’t stand up to the truth we speak; they have to suppress it or scamper away like roaches caught in the light.

No. You see, we aren’t giving up our right of free speech or, for that matter, any other rights you leftist schmucks deem inconvenient.

Scissors-32x32.png

To the gutless and cowardly who would gladly submit to dhimmitude, whether imposed by the jihadi creeps or the progressive cadres, we can say only that we pity you. We pity the fact that every day you have to wake up and look in the mirror and see the face of a man, or woman, or whichever of the 567 other gender identities the freakshow left has manufactured, who is more concerned with personal safety than with personal dignity.

Pathetic.

Maybe preserving your life is worth living as a slave, but we reject your craven choice. God did not put us on this Earth to be the minions of some oligarchy of malignant punks, obedient and afraid.

You want to clasp a figurative collar around our necks? You better hire a whole bunch of dudes who are a whole a lot better at close quarter combat than those clowns in Garland. And you sure won’t find any tactically proficient future stormtroopers in the local university’s Womyns’ Studies Department or sipping cosmos at some Manhattan cocktail party.

Scissors-32x32.png

Townhall via iOTWReports

How did CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, AP and Reuters let this travesty miss their banner headlines?

When will the DOJ get involved?

Why is Obama silent on this?

No Justice... No Peace!

CBS - Buried Deep in their news stories

Michael Tyrone Gallagher Dies in Police Custody in NC

ENFIELD, N.C. - Authorities are investigating after a Virginia man died while in police custody in Halifax County, N.C.

The North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation (NCSBI) said Monday police in Enfield asked the NCSBI to investigate the death of 55-year-old Michael Tyrone Gallagher of Midlothian, Virginia.

The NCSBI says Enfield Lt. Jerry Powell responded to a reported breaking and entering late Saturday and confronted Gallagher. The officer and a witness in the area became involved in a physical confrontation with Gallagher and the officer used his stun gun on Gallagher, officials say, according to CBS affiliate WRAL.

Gallagher was then placed in handcuffs and authorities say he was unresponsive when emergency crews arrived, according to the station. Emergency medical workers took Gallagher to Halifax County Medical Center in Roanoke Rapids, where he died Sunday.

Scissors-32x32.png

I think that I might have determined why this was not another national headlining story after learning more about the "victim".

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

14638351-1431379882-300x225.jpg

Michael Tyrone Gallagher

OMG!!!

@Valin @nickydog

This movie would cover more than Barry's courtship with Michelle to other notables of that same time period.

However, I understand that they are having a tough time getting a Muslim actor to play the part of Barry's couchmate Sal Maqbool.

It seems that all the suitable actors "are losing their heads" on the way to the casting couch.

Barack-Obama-and-Sohale-S-011.jpg

@NCTexan

A movie about how Barack Obama met Michelle? I mean A movie about how Barack Obama met Michelle! Really? If they spend more that $100.00 dollars they're suckers.

clearvision

How did CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, AP and Reuters let this travesty miss their banner headlines?

When will the DOJ get involved?

Why is Obama silent on this?

No Justice... No Peace!

CBS - Buried Deep in their news stories

Michael Tyrone Gallagher Dies in Police Custody in NC

ENFIELD, N.C. - Authorities are investigating after a Virginia man died while in police custody in Halifax County, N.C.

The North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation (NCSBI) said Monday police in Enfield asked the NCSBI to investigate the death of 55-year-old Michael Tyrone Gallagher of Midlothian, Virginia.

The NCSBI says Enfield Lt. Jerry Powell responded to a reported breaking and entering late Saturday and confronted Gallagher. The officer and a witness in the area became involved in a physical confrontation with Gallagher and the officer used his stun gun on Gallagher, officials say, according to CBS affiliate WRAL.

Gallagher was then placed in handcuffs and authorities say he was unresponsive when emergency crews arrived, according to the station. Emergency medical workers took Gallagher to Halifax County Medical Center in Roanoke Rapids, where he died Sunday.

Scissors-32x32.png

I think that I might have determined why this was not another national headlining story after learning more about the "victim".

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

scroll down

14638351-1431379882-300x225.jpg

Michael Tyrone Gallagher

Lots of rioting going on in NC?

Lots of rioting going on in NC?

Yup @clearvision

There were the Watt's Riots...

... the Ferguson Roits

... the Baltimore Roits

.... and now these will be known as the White Bread Riots.

I'm sure I can find some Remember Tyrone teeshirts discounted on the web someplace.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

‘Oberlin College choir’ sings parody about ‘safe spaces’ following Christina Hoff Sommers fiasco

http://redalertpolitics.com/2015/05/11/oberlin-college-choir-sings-parody-safe-spaces-following-christina-hoff-sommers-fiasco/#PdfPr60zOY8AFi7v.99

You might remember the atrocious way feminist students at Oberlin College treated AEI scholar Christina Hoff Sommers when she lectured on their campus. These students, horrified by Sommers’ theories on the gender wage gap myth and inflated rape statistics, protested her talk and offered “safe spaces” for “triggered” students to flee.

The episode mirrored similar events at other schools, including students at Brown University who created their own “safe space” from a lecturer, equipped with Play-Doh and calming videos of puppies

This parody, which claims to be from “The Oberlin College choir,” hilariously skewers the protesting students with lyrics like “If I ever meet the real world/I don’t know what I will do/If I can’t get any Play-Doh/or watch puppies on Youtube.”

Although this is probably not actually the product of Oberlin students, whoever the real author may be, we applaud you.

RedAlertPolitics via iOTWReports

• Like 2