Himalayan Pink Salt

snowfall

Has anyone here ever heard or tried Himalayan Pink Salt? I first tried it at a neighbors house on Christmas. It is supposed to be healthier for you. You don't need as much when using it.

I saw an infomercial for Himalayan Pink Salt with a great testimonial by a well know yeti...

He said it made him the man that he is today!

yeti.JPG

But he may have just been yakking.

(hat tip to @Pepper)

• Like 1

I saw an infomercial for Hilayan Pink Salt with a great testimonial by a well know yeti...

yeti.JPG

(hat tip to @Pepper)

LOL

I have. Actually used it as bath salts though so cannot speak to flavor. Health benefits are good from what I've read.

Welcome to TRR, @snowfall!

You put it in bath water?

I saw an infomercial for Hilayan Pink Salt with a great testimonial by a well know yeti...

yeti.JPG

(hat tip to @Pepper)

I laughed til it yurt :)

• Like 2

I have. Actually used it as bath salts though so cannot speak to flavor. Health benefits are good from what I've read.

Yes.

Externally, pink salt can be used to stimulate circulation, relax the body, lower blood pressure, sooth sore muscles, and remove toxins from the body. Use Himalayan Pink Salt in bath salt recipes, body scrubs, aromatherapy, homemade soap, and for all types of culinary and spa applications.

Mountain Rose Herbs

Yes.

pink salt can be used to stimulate circulation, relax the body, lower blood pressure, sooth sore muscles, and remove toxins from the body

@Rheo @Pepper @snowfall

Besides all of the above... rumor is that Smiling Bob puts Himalayian Pink Salt in his coffee.

It seems to be the most significant ingredient in Enzyte. wub.png

smiling_bob.jpg

Yes.

Externally, pink salt can be used to stimulate circulation, relax the body, lower blood pressure, sooth sore muscles, and remove toxins from the body. Use Himalayan Pink Salt in bath salt recipes, body scrubs, aromatherapy, homemade soap, and for all types of culinary and spa applications.

Mountain Rose Herbs

thanks for link and info