11 Dead in Shooting at Satirical Paper in Paris, Police Say

Valin

Dear @SrWoodchuck - I too am missing Fox. Re: Muslims surrounding Paris. Did you catch my post this morning?

Since 9/11, the number of mosques in America has grown by 75%:

http://www.therightreasons.net/index.php?/topic/63752-mosques-on-the-front-lines-in-the-war-against-america/

Blast From The Past

The Barbarians at the Gates of Paris

Surrounding the City of Light are threatening Cities of Darkness.

Theodore Dalrymple

Autumn 2002

Everyone knows la douce France: the France of wonderful food and wine, beautiful landscapes, splendid châteaux and cathedrals. More tourists (60 million a year) visit France than any country in the world by far. Indeed, the Germans have a saying, not altogether reassuring for the French: “to live as God in France.” Half a million Britons have bought second homes there; many of them bore their friends back home with how they order these things better in France.

But there is another growing, and much less reassuring, side to France. I go to Paris about four times a year and thus have a sense of the evolving preoccupations of the French middle classes. A few years ago it was schools: the much vaunted French educational system was falling apart; illiteracy was rising; children were leaving school as ignorant as they entered, and much worse-behaved. For the last couple of years, though, it has been crime: l’insécurité, les violences urbaines, les incivilités. Everyone has a tale to tell, and no dinner party is complete without a horrifying story. Every crime, one senses, means a vote for Le Pen or whoever replaces him.

(Snip)

Are Islamic Terrorists Muslims?
John Hinderaker
January 8, 2015

Howard Dean is one of many establishment political figures (President Obama is another) who insist that Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. On MSNBC yesterday, Dean said:

“I stopped calling these people Muslim terrorists. They’re about as Muslim as I am,” he said. “I mean, they have no respect for anybody else’s life, that’s not what the Koran says. And, you know Europe has an enormous radical problem. … I think ISIS is a cult. Not an Islamic cult. I think it’s a cult.”

Dean’s formula is consistent with the syllogism we have heard many times from American politicians: Islam is a religion of peace; terrorists aren’t peaceful; therefore the terrorists are not “true” Muslims.

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes I did, Sweet @Geee! .....and thank you!!!

I'm thinking about Michigan & "Dearbornistan."

Not too many mosques here in Colorado....although there are supposed to be some "compounds" somewhere. This used to be a bastion of polite conservative patriots...ready with a Western welcome.

Now it's a progressive multiculturalist's paradise.....

I'm wondering how many of those new mosques are in NY? Don't know. I cringe when I have to answer where were you born on questionaires --- uh Dearbornblink.png