EXCLUSIVE: Read The ‘For Blacks Only’ Handbook Used By #BlackBrunch Activists

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
logo.png
EXCLUSIVE: Read The ‘For Blacks Only’ Handbook Used By #BlackBrunch Activists

Bumping because people shut us down because they didn’t want you to see this:

Untitled3-396x450.png

On Saturday and Sunday morning in California and New York, activists from the Black Lives Matter group invaded numerous eateries shouting, harassing customers and screaming anti-police rhetoric. Their stated goal was to impress upon people of all races the struggles of what it’s like to be black in America. Unfortunately for them, their cause was mostly ignored and in many cases mocked by patrons and social media.

In a document obtained by me, activists outline their plans for disrupting businesses, assigning members of their group to stall and talk with store owners and management. They assign various persons the tasks of taking photos, shooting video, interacting with police and ensuring the safety of illegal and disruptive demonstrations.

Untitled4-415x450.png

Furthermore, the document goes on to outline the exact nature of the struggle that the# BlackLivesMatter group feels it is involved in presently, including among other things, how this document is not to be shared via social media and should only be read by those who are of African-American descent.

Untitled6-403x450.png

Untitled5-477x450.png

If you are interested in reading the document in its entirety, it’s available here. Scissors-32x32.png http://weaselzippers.us/210022-exclusive-blm-book/

@Draggingtree @rightousmama

Furthermore, the document goes on to outline the exact nature of the struggle that the# BlackLivesMatter group feels it is involved in presently, including among other things, how this document is not to be shared via social media and should only be read by those who are of African-American descent.

Good thing Blacks can't be racist...otherwise

Draggingtree

I know lets see how the brunch thing plays our

I know lets see how the brunch thing plays our

How very moderate of you. smile.png

Draggingtree
Black Brunch Terrorists

Posted on January 6, 2015 by The Political Hat

Ace of Spade’s commentator “Soothsayer” made an apt point about the post “Black Brunch Blatherings“:

“I take exception at characterizing what the protesters did as a temper tantrum. I also think calling these people protestors is inaccurate.

“They’re terrorists. Yeah they’re not blowing people up (yet), but their mob tactics are meant to terrorize Other. So they’re terrorists.”

The “Black Brunch” “protests” are like a sad, unintentional, parody of the Beer Hall Putch.

Hitler_Hands_Up_Dont_Shoot.jpg

http://politicalhat.com/2015/01/06/black-brunch-terrorists/