Coffee Shop

Rheo

Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter

(This is how I get axed from TOS, except I used the word "Wookie.")

LMFAO.gif ...LMFAO.gif ...LMFAO.gif

I take getting banned there as something of a badge of honor.

• Like 1

Cyber_Liberty

Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter

(This is how I get axed from TOS, except I used the word "Wookie.")

LMFAO.gif ...LMFAO.gif ...LMFAO.gif

I take getting banned there as something of a badge of honor.

Getting it for that infraction was indeed a badge of honor! LMFAO.gifdry.png

• Like 1

13 skydivers leap to safety as plane crashes in New Zealand

All 13 people aboard a New Zealand skydiving plane that suffered an apparent engine failure Wednesday managed to leap out in parachutes moments before the plane plunged into a lake, according to authorities.

Police spokeswoman Kim Perks said there were six passengers, six crew members and a pilot aboard the plane operated by Skydive Taupo. She said all of them landed safely and that some had been checked by medical staff but she didn't believe any suffered significant injuries.

WOW.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

TERROR ATTACK IN PARIS

Recognized as a "TERRORIST" attack by the French President. Says several other terrorist attacks were thwarted in Paris in the last few weeks..

Same satirical newspaper that was attacked for publishing a cartoon of Mohammed.

Heavily armed gunmen.

At least 11 killed. 2 policemen wounded. Pedestrian injured by escaping gunmen

"TOTAL CARNAGE" IN NEWSPAPER OFFICE

This would be a Democrat National / State Leadership Dream Team

193194_5_.jpgjanicecovington-240x300.jpg

Just saying....

ohmy.png

Dream? More like a nightmare.

• Like 1

This would be a Democrat National / State Leadership Dream Team

193194_5_.jpgjanicecovington-240x300.jpg

Just saying....

ohmy.png

Dream? More like a nightmare.

@Valin

Maybe more of a dream to some DEMs than you ever could imagine.

image4099644x.jpgFranken_Al.jpg

Just saw Oliver North on Gretta FoxNews tonight... discussing the threats of Islamic terror.

He shared that several years ago he had been on the Islamic targets list....when the FBI notified him of a threat to himself and family at their home in Northern Virginia.

He said that they immediately picked up and bunkered down at Camp Lejeune NC for several months.

I had never heard of this event and action by Ollie and his family.

• Like 1

Just saw Oliver North on Gretta FoxNews tonight... discussing the threats of Islamic terror.

He shared that several years ago he had been on the Islamic targets list....when the FBI notified him of a threat to himself and family at their home in Northern Virginia.

He said that they immediately picked up and bunkered down at Camp Lejeune NC for several months.

I had never heard of this event and action by Ollie and his family.

Sweet @righteousmomma & @NCTexan!

Wish we could have watched that.

DISH Network has still locked down all FNC broadcast......we're starving for the truth.(going on 3+ weeks now)

FROM THE DESK OF LTCOL OLIVER L. NORTH (USMC) RET.

NOVEMBER 28, 2001

OVER THE COURSE OF THE LAST SEVERAL WEEKS, I HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL THOUSAND E-MAILS FROM EVERY STATE IN THE U.S. AND 13 FOREIGN COUNTRIES IN WHICH THE ORIGINATOR PURPORTS TO HAVE RECENTLY VIEWED A VIDEOTAPE OF MY SWORN TESTIMONY BEFORE A CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEE IN 1987.

A COPY OF ONE OF THOSE E-MAILS IS ATTACHED BELOW. AS YOU WILL NOTE, THE ORIGINATOR ATTRIBUTES TO ME CERTAIN STATEMENTS REGARDING USAMA BIN LADEN AND OTHER MATTERS THAT ARE SIMPLY INACCURATE. THOUGH I WOULD LIKE TO CLAIM THE GIFT OF PROPHESY, I DON'T HAVE IT.

I DON'T KNOW WHO SAW WHAT VIDEO "AT UNC." (OR ANYWHERE ELSE) BUT, FOR THE RECORD, HERE'S WHAT I DO KNOW:

1. IT WAS THE COMMITTEE COUNSEL, JOHN NIELDS, NOT A SENATOR WHO WAS DOING THE QUESTIONING.

2. THE SECURITY SYSTEM, INSTALLED AT MY HOME, JUST BEFORE I MADE A VERY SECRET TRIP TO TEHRAN, COST, ACCORDING TO THE COMMITTEE, $16K, NOT $60K.

3. THE TERRORIST WHO THREATENED TO KILL ME IN 1986, JUST BEFORE THAT SECRET TRIP TO TEHRAN, WAS NOT USAMA BIN LADEN, IT WAS ABU NIDAL (WHO WORKS FOR THE LIBYANS — NOT THE TALIBAN AND NOT IN AFGHANISTAN).

4. I NEVER SAID I WAS AFRAID OF ANYBODY. I DID SAY THAT I WOULD BE GLAD TO MEET ABU NIDAL ON EQUAL TERMS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BUT THAT I WAS UNWILLING TO HAVE HIM OR HIS OPERATIVES MEET MY WIFE AND CHILDREN ON HIS TERMS.

5. I DID SAY THAT THE TERRORISTS INTERCEPTED BY THE FBI ON THE WAY TO MY HOUSE IN FEB. 87 TO KILL MY WIFE, CHILDREN AND ME WERE LIBYANS, DISPATCHED FROM THE PEOPLE'S COMMITTEE FOR LIBYAN STUDENTS IN MCLEAN, VIRGINIA.

6. AND I DID SAY THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAD MOVED MY FAMILY OUT OF OUR HOME TO A MILITARY BASE (CAMP LEJEUNE, NC) UNTIL THEY COULD DISPATCH MORE THAN 30 AGENTS TO PROTECT MY FAMILY FROM THOSE TERRORISTS (BECAUSE A LIBERAL FEDERAL JUDGE HAD ALLOWED THE LYBIAN ASSASSINS TO POST BOND AND THEY FLED).

7. AND, FYI: THOSE FEDERAL AGENTS REMAINED AT OUR HOME UNTIL I RETIRED FROM THE MARINES AND WAS NO LONGER A "GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL." BY THEN, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT HAD SPENT MORE THAN $2M PROTECTING THE NORTH FAMILY. THE TERRORISTS SENT TO KILL US WERE NEVER RE-APPREHENDED.

SEMPER FIDELIS,

OLIVER L. NORTH

• Like 3

righteousmomma

At least Sr Woodchuck you can get the "truth" on the internet now but I feel for you.

Thanks for the North information. Weird that neither one of us had heard about that before. Sounds like an espionage thriller.

Howdy you all. I am new here. Found this site via Pookie18.

I will just say welcome, since I really DON'T want to say "Welcome Snowfall" wink.png

• Like 1