Coffee Shop

Rheo

I have to get a bike

.GoPro: Backflip Over 72ft Canyon - Kelly McGarry Red Bull Rampage 2013

My heavens! The things people do. ohmy.png

Should I mention I have some real problems with heights?

You might get a smile at this site:

https://twitter.com/SteviaWonder

Stevie Wonder @SteviaWonder · 2h 2 hours ago
Only hung out with Bill Cosby once. Seemed like a total gentleman. But It was a really loud party. Lots of screaming ladies.Hard to tell

Stevie Wonder @SteviaWonder · 2h 2 hours ago
I got exactly what I wanted this Christmas!!! Haha! Just kidding. I'm still blind.

Scissors-32x32.png

Cyber_Liberty

Stevie Wonder ‏@SteviaWonder

Every time I start feeling sorry for myself I think, 'Well, at least I don't have to suffer through watching soccer.'

This is what an idiot looks like

301cadb-300x200.jpg

This is what she said

i have no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today.

Khadijah (خديجة) (@punQros3) December 20, 2014

Junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, Brandeis University

The Week in Pictures: Encore Edition

Steven Hayward

December 27, 2014

Well, since a duly shamed Sony decided to release ‘The Interview” after all, we might as well do an encore beat down on North Korea, Obama (well okay, so every week is an encore of that), Al Sharpton, the mess in Washington, etc. I’m still wondering if Seth Rogen and James Flacco Franco were the real hackers, and this was just a publicity stunt to rescue what looked to be a very weak, career-retarding movie. Like New Coke, or Windows 8.

xChe-Obama-copy.jpg,qresize=446,P2C408.p

xCoal-Privilege-copy.jpg,qresize=479,P2C

(Snip)

xSony-Producers-copy.jpg,qresize=459,P2C

(Snip)

xJ-Wayne-Objects-copy.jpg,qresize=493,P2

(Snip)

xEmpire-Objects-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C

(Snip)

xHillary-Sharpton-copy.jpg,qresize=505,P

Never Forget

(Snip)

xPround-to-be-White-copy.jpg,qresize=371

(Snip)

xFrankinnocence-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C

(Snip)

xThere.jpg,qresize=580,P2C491.pagespeed.

xEggs-Benedict-on-Hubcaps-copy.jpg,qresi

(Snip)

xDarth-Cohen-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C324

(Snip)

xFake-Snowwoman-copy.jpg,qresize=303,P2C

(Snip)

• Like 1

Soldiers relocate Hawaii wedding so Obama can play golf

Before they could say "I do," President Obama needed to play through.

Two Army soldiers reportedly had to relocate their Hawaii wedding over the weekend so the commander-in-chief could play golf.

Bloomberg reports that the Army captains, Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue Jr., had planned to get married at the 16th tee box at Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course, on Marine Corps Base Hawaii, on Sunday.

But just as they were finishing their wedding rehearsal on Saturday, they were told they'd have to move -- to accommodate the president's round the following day.

Two Army soldiers reportedly had to relocate their Hawaii wedding over the weekend so the commander-in-chief could play golf.

Bloomberg reports that the Army captains, Natalie Heimel and Edward Mallue Jr., had planned to get married at the 16th tee box at Kaneohe Klipper Golf Course, on Marine Corps Base Hawaii, on Sunday.

But just as they were finishing their wedding rehearsal on Saturday, they were told they'd have to move -- to accommodate the president's round the following day.

Whoever made that decision should already be out of a job.

Whoever made that decision should already be out of a job.

Allahpundit

(Snip)

I’m tempted to call this The Most Obama Thing Ever but realistically it is and can only be number two on that list. To make it to number one, O would have had to tee off while standing underneath the couple’s trellis, the ball perched atop a champagne glass engraved with their initials, while the bride sobbed quietly in the background. He’s got two years as president left; I give him 50/50 odds of making it happen eventually.

He did end up calling the bride and apologizing — after Bloomberg Politics called the White House and asked for a comment on what happened, alerting them to the fact that a story was in the works. Exit question: O’s approval rating within the military is 15/55 according to the most recent Military Times poll. What’ll it be next month once Drudge inevitably picks this up?

BREAKING: AirAsia Plane Mystery Partly Solved With What Searchers Have Just Found

http://www.westernjournalism.com/breaking-airasia-plane-mystery-partly-solved-searchers-just-found/?utm_source=MailChimp&utm_medium=email&utm_content=top-story&utm_campaign=DailyEmail12.30.14#riTIxkEYWrUp81Pr.97

AirAsia-main.jpg

Luggage, a plane door, oxygen tanks, an emergency slide and at least 40 bodies have been discovered in the Java Sea — all confirmed to have come from the missing AirAsia flight 8501 that disappeared on Sunday.

The Daily Mail reports that the bodies and debris were found floating in the water some 100 miles off the coast of Borneo Island after three days of searching for the Airbus A320-200 that was on its way from Indonesia to Singapore when it vanished.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via WesternJournalism