Coffee Shop

Rheo

4,000,000,000,000 In Spending Proposed By Obama, Let's Think About That...

There are 60 seconds in a minute.

There are 60 minutes in an hour.

There are 24 hours in a day.

There are 365 days in a year.

So, there are 60 x 60 x 24 x 365 seconds in a year which equals 31,536,000 seconds.

A million seconds is approx 12 days.

A billion seconds is over 31 years.

A trillion seconds is 31,709 years, yes, years.

4 trillion seconds is 126,839 years......

Via TheFeralIrishman

Sadly... a large number of the minority member of Congress are elected by "under-aware" constituencies that vote for their candidates by skin color and inflammatory rhetoric. This yields a large number of the Congressional fools who not only represent their constituencies but mirror them as well. Alcee proves the point.

Al Sharpton could get elected in most of these as well.

Unfortunately many highly qualified minorities that don't pander are ignored or dispised by these same constituencies. What a shame.

sad.png Yup!

Happy Black History Month!

Planned Parenthood Honors Black History with 13 Million Dead Black Children http://libertynewsnow.com/planned-parenthood-honors-black-history-13-million-dead-black-children/article887

This past Tuesday, Planned Parenthood announce the launch their “99 Dream Keepers” project to honor 99 African Americans who have given “strength and inspiration” to the women rights movement as part of its 2015 commemoration of Black History Month – one honoree for every year since Planned Parenthood was founded by notorious eugenicist Margaret Sanger in 1916.

Left out of the celebration is this grim statistic.

Among the many contributions Planned Parenthood has made to African American history is the abortion of 13 million black babies since the 1973 Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion in the United States – an abortion rate that is four times higher than that of white Americans over the same period.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via MyEmail

• Like 3

#BrianWilliamsMemories @ https://twitter.com/hashtag/BrianWilliamsMemories?src=hash

Derek Hunter ‏@derekahunter 19m19 minutes ago
So I said, "I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home." Then I hit the thermal exhaust port and...boom! #BrianWilliamsMemories

"...and that's how I won the Nobel Peace Prize after getting elected as U.S. President" #BrianWilliamsMemories

"That movie director M. Night Shyamalan? He deserves an Oscar!" #BrianWilliamsMemories

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

Ultimately, what may be needed to address the obesity problem are direct taxes on body weight. While it is hard to conceive of this approach being a common public policy tool in the near term, such taxation may be happening indirectly through health insurance surcharges.

Jonathan Gruber

smile.png

#BrianWilliamsMemories @ https://twitter.com/hashtag/BrianWilliamsMemories?src=hash

Derek Hunter ‏@derekahunter 19m19 minutes ago

So I said, "I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home." Then I hit the thermal exhaust port and...boom! #BrianWilliamsMemories

"...and that's how I won the Nobel Peace Prize after getting elected as U.S. President" #BrianWilliamsMemories

"That movie director M. Night Shyamalan? He deserves an Oscar!" #BrianWilliamsMemories

Scissors-32x32.png

http://youtu.be/Bdrtoy8P3po

http://youtu.be/KcHeaLyIALc

Never Mind

• Like 1

Liberals like to look down on the military, but it's so much fun to pretend you have been in danger and were brave in combat.

• Like 2

Juan Cole is an idiot who doesn't have the brains god gave an animal cracker.

His peanut gallery isn't much sharper.

And there is something here that surprises you in any way? biggrin.png

As I keep saying...A lot stupid people out there.

Former Columbine student wants firearms in schools for protection

Lynn Bartels
Feb. 2 2015

A student who survived the Columbine High School massacre has introduced a bill that would allow anyone with a concealed weapons permit the right to conceal and carry firearms in public schools.

Rep. Patrick Neville, R-Castle Rock, was a student at Columbine in 1999 in Jefferson County when two seniors went on a rampage, killing 12 fellow students and a teacher.

“This bill will allow honest law-abiding citizens to carry a concealed firearm for protection if they choose to,” Neville said in a news release. “But most importantly, it will give them the right to be equipped to defend our children from the most dangerous situations.”

(Snip)

Comment from The Hill

The fact that jellyfish have survived for 700 million years despite not
having brains is great news for Democrats

laugh.png

• Like 2

The Week in Pictures: Fraudcast News Edition

Steven Hayward

February 7, 2015

Did I ever tell you about the time I was hanging with Pablo Picasso, quaffing espresso at a Parisian cafe, and how I helped him conceive Guernica? Oh, wait—no, I didn’t do that. I had Picasso confused with my kid’s kindergarten finger painting project, and we were in McDonalds. So easy to get these kind of things confused when you’re a busy newsman.

xLife-if-Brian-Williams-copy.jpg,qresize

(Snip)

Williams-Rep-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C390

Williams-Down-copy.jpg,qresize=550,P2C39

(Snip)

OBillary-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C422.pag

xRamirez-Terrorists-copy.jpg,qresize=580

(Snip)

xWaterboard-ISIS-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2

McOnnell-Franklin-copy.jpg,qresize=436,P

(Snip)

xMeasles-Idiots-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C

(Snip)

Carroll-Biden-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C40

How bad was Pete Carroll’s call? This bad.

(Snip)

Florida-Biker-Bar-copy.jpg,qresize=445,P

English-Class-Canceled-copy.jpg,qresize=

(Snip)

And finally. . .

Hot-20X-copy.jpg,qresize=490,P2C600.page

• Like 1

St. Louis University to erect monument to anti-cop protests

Jazz Shaw

February 7, 2015

This news from The College Fix. (Hat tip to College Insurrection)

Saint Louis University has commissioned a sculpture to be erected on campus that administrators say they hope captures the spirit and importance of a weeklong Occupy SLU protest last fall on the urban campus that decried oppression, racism, racial profiling and police tactics.

For six days in mid-October, community activists refused to leave the St. Louis campus in a protest intended as an extension of the summertime riots that had wracked nearby Ferguson over the police shooting of Michael Brown

The demonstrators left only after the university agreed to all 13 of their demands, one of which was a mutually agreed upon commissioned artwork.

tumblr_n6k6yrhYaJ1t7s05xo1_500.gif