Coffee Shop

Rheo

The top 40 conservative websites: February 2015 edition

As February begins, it is time again to look at the rankings of conservative websites. Using Alexa's web analytics and monitoring a suite of over 100 sites, here are the top 40 conservative websites for February 2015 based on their U.S. rankings.

193980_5_.png

(Snip)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a completely off topic note...

I hate loath crap like this! and for the life of me I don't know why sites do this. Unless it is to aggravate us. angry.png

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/01/the_top_40_conservative_websites_february_2015_edition.html#ixzz3QVWAleza
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

I'm sorry, @Valin, but I reread it and I still don't get it. Is it because of "ranking" the sites?

If you right click and copy from many sites you get the Read more:...etc. It annoys me. I don't know why it is done.

Published on Jan 30, 2015

Al Sharpton has declared an emergency meeting of his Diversity Panel since all of this year's Best Actor / Actress and Best Supporting Actor / Actress nominees are white. In his latest Firewall, Bill Whittle shows the history of this Racial Racket Ball, leading back to its inventor, Jesse Jackson. It's a long, long way from these racial grievance hustlers to the subject of SELMA.

Very neat story in our local medi about a Fort Bragg Soldier... See full article and video.

WRAL

Bragg soldier overjoyed after reunion with family in Africa

Fayetteville, N.C. — Seeing his mother for the first time in 27 years is a moment that Sgt. Peter Kuch says he’ll never forget.

Each thought the other was killed by rebels during the civil war in Sudan, where Kuch was born. The Fort Bragg soldier recently returned from Africa, where he reunited with her and other family members.

“When my mom came, I was just so happy," said Kuch. "I tried to hug her and she was so happy, and the next thing she just fainted in my arms and went down."

She eventually came to, and that’s when the family reunion took off.

“I met my dad. I met my two sisters. I met one of my brothers,” Kuch said.

He also met countless nieces, nephews and cousins.

Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 3

Hey Barry.....

Wasn't George Washington the one who put the bowling alley in the White House as well? I think that he even brewed the beer that they drank while they bowled.

I guess I'm just not nuanced enough to grasp the true complexities of the musings by the most intelligent man who every held the office.

• Like 1

Hey Barry.....

Wasn't George Washington the one who put the bowling alley in the White House as well? I think that he even brewed the beer that they drank while they bowled.

I guess I'm just not nuanced enough to grasp the true complexities of the musings by the most intelligent man who every held the office.

Actually old George was one of the largest distillers in the colonies & and early Republic.

Long Before Jack Daniels, George Washington Was a Whiskey Tycoon

And They're Still At It.

Distilled Spirits at Mount Vernon

• Like 1

I never heard of this man until 2 days ago. But then, I am old and out of touch.

You say that like its some sort of bad thing. Lets be blunt, people like you & I are not exactly in the prime demographics of Death Row Records....being old, white and racist. biggrin.png

• Like 2

You know how people talk about how vicious hateful politics is today...

I just ran across this.

Feb. 3 1900 - In Frankfort, KY, gubernatorial candidate William Goebels died from an assasin's bullet wounds. On August 18, 1900, Ex-Sec. of State Caleb Powers was found guilt of conspiracy to murder Gov. Goebels.

Complicit with ISIS: Jihadists Throw Accused Gay Man from Roof–When He Survives, Town Finishes the Job

Breitbart

Reading this story today just highlighted the hypocrisy / insanity of the Left and especially the lack of critical thinking in our elite universities.

ISIS throws a man off a building for being gay (who unluckily survived)... the basic Muslim town population circles around him and finishes him by stoning in accordance with their "Good Book".

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpM7zC

Now a good portion Duke University students and academics want to allow the Muslim Call to Prayer to be chanted from their Chapel Bell Tower....

But have kicked Chick-Fil-A off campus because its founder does not support gay marrage.

2nd-mile-1.jpg

I just ran across this.

Feb. 3 1900 - In Frankfort, KY, gubernatorial candidate William Goebels died from an assasin's bullet wounds. On August 18, 1900, Ex-Sec. of State Caleb Powers was found guilt of conspiracy to murder Gov. Goebels.

I wonder if certain people were screaming for gun control.

I just ran across this.

I wonder if certain people were screaming for gun control.

Probably not. OTOH We see the Gunfight at the OK Corral....gun control.

@WestVirginiaRebel

That statement struck and outraged me...

Obama vowed the pilot's death would "redouble the vigilance and determination on the part of our global coalition to make sure they are degraded and ultimately defeated."

What the heck? "redouble vigilance"

vig·i·lance

ˈvijələns/

noun

noun: vigilance

the action or state of keeping careful watch for possible danger or difficulties.

"Redouble determination"

Wow not only doubling... but redoubling!

Last time I did the math... 2 X 2 X 0 = 0

Pretty telling statement from The Zero himself.

ISIL... I'm coming after you!

13obama-bike.jpg

• Like 2

Now FINALLY a decisive response to ISIS from the White House!

Michelle%20Hash_zps9ar4ex1d.jpg

ohmy.png Hold On There!! Isn't that just a bit over The Top! That could have repercussions....serious repercussions!

• Like 1

Sadly... a large number of the minority member of Congress are elected by "under-aware" constituencies that vote for their candidates by skin color and inflammatory rhetoric. This yields a large number of the Congressional fools who not only represent their constituencies but mirror them as well. Alcee proves the point.

Al Sharpton could get elected in most of these as well.

Unfortunately many highly qualified minorities that don't pander are ignored or dispised by these same constituencies. What a shame.

• Like 2

Sadly... a large number of the minority member of Congress are elected by "under-aware" constituencies that vote for their candidates by skin color and inflammatory rhetoric. This yields a large number of the Congressional fools who not only represent their constituencies but mirror them as well. Alcee proves the point.

Al Sharpton could get elected in most of these as well.

Unfortunately many highly qualified minorities that don't pander are ignored or dispised by these same constituencies. What a shame.

@NCTexan

Keep a happy thought: Maybe Guam will tip over on him.....or he'll be struck by the flag we planted on Mars?

• Like 1