This Teachers Union President Will ‘PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE’ If You Don’t Like Common Core

Geee

this-teachers-union-president-will-punch-you-in-the-face-if-you-dont-like-common-core-videoDaily Caller:

Video surfaced on Thursday showing Michael Mulgrew, president of New York’s United Federation of Teachers, as he unloaded a hateful rant against critics of the Common Core Standards Initiative.

“If someone takes something from me, I’m going to grab it right back out of their cold, twisted, sick hands and say it is mine!” Mulgrew bellowed clownishly. “You do not take what is mine!”

The union boss also challenged opponents of Common Core and union control over education to a fist fight.

“I’m going to punch you in the face and push you in the dirt because this is the teachers’!” Mulgrew threatened.

The teachers union bigwig made the speech at a convention in Los Angeles last month, according to the New York Daily News.Scissors-32x32.png

Im going to punch you in the face and push you in the dirt because this is the teachers! Mulgrew threatened.

May I introduce you to my friend Mr. Club

rc10075.jpg

Mr. Club does not like blowhard bullies.

SrWoodchuck

Ironic that....being a teacher and an "intellectual"....they feel they can no longer convince you of their position on ObamaCore.....with the semantic weight of logical argument....and their obvious cognitive superiority.

They'll resort to violence.

If they attacked conservatives with their logic.....we'd be accused of flogging an unarmed idiot. That they think that they can attack without consequence....only proves the point.