Coffee Shop

Rheo

Buzz on Twitter is that there is a clip of American journalist James Foley who was kidnapped in 2012 being beheaded by Islamistssad.png

Yes. There is a You Tube out there of it. I do not recommend watching it.

The thing is, the guillotine seems bad enough, but these barbaric men use a knife!! ohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.png

I wouldn't watch it @Valin. Just thinking of it makes me want to lose my lunch!!

• Like 1

Christa Cooper ‏@MissMarple2 · 13m
If we will not stop Isis from beheading children & burying people alive, what good are we as a country?

• Like 1

Our liberal newspaper unwittingly hit the nail on the head with their headline and this picture.

Fracking opponents make voices heard at Raleigh hearing

19qOx1.AuSt.156.jpg

Yup... I'd say that looks like a whole bunch of "fracking idiots" opposing something.

And by the way... YES, you usually can tell a book by its cover.

• Like 2

Really like Col. Ralph Peters. Wouldn't want to be on the opposite side of the battlefield from him.

Via TheoSpark

• Like 2

Really like Col. Ralph Peters. Wouldn't want to be on the opposite side of the battlefield from him.

Via TheoSpark

You Might Be Interested In This paper by Ralph

Ralph Peters: Hidden Unities PDF File. Real Good food For Thought.

• Like 1

Thanks, @Valin. I'll peruse it in full a little later. I've already made some observations....and....being that I'm in the correct "club"....I can say with certainty:

"My Club is red-hot....their Club ain't diddly-squat!"

Thanks, @Valin. I'll peruse it in full a little later. I've already made some observations....and....being that I'm in the correct "club"....I can say with certainty:

"My Club is red-hot....their Club ain't diddly-squat!"

Go To Your Room! There'll be no ice cream for you!

Edited by Valin
i r goods at speling
  • Like 1

Our liberal newspaper unwittingly hit the nail on the head with their headline and this picture.

Fracking opponents make voices heard at Raleigh hearing

19qOx1.AuSt.156.jpg

Yup... I'd say that looks like a whole bunch of "fracking idiots" opposing something.

And by the way... YES, you usually can tell a book by its cover.

Is there a reason why they're all wearing blue?

Is there a reason why they're all wearing blue?

@nickydog

I guess they wanted to match their fracking sign.

Or maybe the same nurse at "the home" got them all dressed for the protest this morning.

• Like 4

A word from the Daily News

Joining the British tabloids, the New York Daily News delivers a rousing jeer to President Obama on its cover today (below). And it ties it to an accompanying editorial: “Obama’s duty to act.” We are far, far into “more mush from the wimp” territory, and we have two-and-a-half years to ago.

300x397xbam-golf-war.jpg.pagespeed.ic.av

@Valin!

You're being unfair.

Oblunder came back to DC, to pick up his favorite putter & have a private fundraising dinner [sans Mooch] at Sam Kass's house to express his thoughts on the beheaded.

After that he be heading back to the golf course.

@SrWoodchuck

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I feel ashamed that I made that post.

@Valin

I think your racist, cause you never would have said that if George W went golfing during a tragedy. Oh wait - George W quit golfing cause we were at war = Oh, never mindblink.png

@SrWoodchuck

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I feel ashamed that I made that post.

@Valin

I think your racist, cause you never would have said that if George W went golfing during a tragedy. Oh wait - George W quit golfing cause we were at war = Oh, never mindblink.png

I will have you know the reason Barack Obama doesn't have to give up golf like George Bush did is Barack is waaaay smarter and can both golf and run the world at the same time. They teach you that at community organizer school.

• Like 4

Kevin McCarthy, the House of Representatives majority leader, on California and the nation

Its a shame he's not accomplished much. smile.png