Can Christ Not Spare One Man?

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
can-christ-not-spare-one-manRedState: Can Christ Not Spare One Man?

By: Erick Erickson (Diary) | August 6th, 2014 at 05:16 PM

I like Ann Coulter. There is no “but” after that. I like Ann Coulter, period. There are many people reacting with hostility and anger toward her over her latest column about the doctors in Atlanta who are infected with Ebola.

In her column, Ann asks, “What was the point?” She goes on to write

Your country is like your family. We’re supposed to take care of our own first. The same Bible that commands us to “go ye into all the world and preach the Gospel” also says: “For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’”

Right there in Texas, near where Dr. Brantly left his wife and children to fly to Liberia and get Ebola, is one of the poorest counties in the nation, Zavala County — where he wouldn’t have risked making his wife a widow and his children fatherless. Scissors-32x32.png

I like Ann too, but I wish she would keep her gun pointed downrange.

Actually i wish she would just go away. Her shtick got old a long time ago.

I can agree with that, @Valin. She lost me when she started shooting our own people to please her new friends.

She always goes with the cheap shot, and she's smarter than that, I don't know why she always does that.

Cyber_Liberty

I can agree with that, @Valin. She lost me when she started shooting our own people to please her new friends.

She always goes with the cheap shot, and she's smarter than that, I don't know why she always does that.

It's because she's not on "our side," she's on "Ann's side." That means she's on Bill Maher's side when they're dating, and on the Muslims' side when she dating one of them. She's smart, yes, but not all that complicated.

As a general proposition, who she dates should not be any of our business, but she writes to please them so that makes it our business. She's not a truly independent player.

It's because she's not on "our side," she's on "Ann's side."

Well said! She really could have accomplished something (she really is pretty smart), but Shoulda...Coulda...Wolulda....such a waste

• Like 1