Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report

Geee

obama-family-set-buy-425m-desert-home-california-rWashington Times:

The Obamas are reportedly poised to purchase a custom-built high-class home in the Rancho Mirage section of California for $4.25 million.

White House officials deny the reports, but realtors say otherwise, claiming that the first family are in escrow for the Thunderbird Heights community house, located on a hilltop near Palm Springs in the same area once called home by Frank Sinatra, Bob Hope and Bing Crosby, the Los Angeles Times reports.

The four-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom structure has its own two-story waterfall and golf putting green, and “master retreat” with gym, tanning salon and private spa, according to Realtor.com. Other features include elevators, a private rock-formed lagoon, and a misting system to help with the heat.

Scissors-32x32.png

How does California Governor Michelle Obama sound to you? (Is there a BARF emoticon?) And Barry can golf all he wants to--but only in the winter because it's 117 degrees there in the summer!

Our niece will be thrilled by this news. She lives there and she and her three mixed-race kids worship the ground the Obama family walks on. And yes, IMO, it is only because of the skin color and not because of the political beliefs they hold.

(PS: I adore our niece. She is a great mother and a tenacious and hard worker. She just got her early childhood teaching certificate while working full time--at age 42.)

How does California Governor Michelle Obama sound to you? (Is there a BARF emoticon?) And Barry can golf all he wants to--but only in the winter because it's 117 degrees there in the summer!

Our niece will be thrilled by this news. She lives there and she and her three mixed-race kids worship the ground the Obama family walks on. And yes, IMO, it is only because of the skin color and not because of the political beliefs they hold.

(PS: I adore our niece. She is a great mother and a tenacious and hard worker. She just got her early childhood teaching certificate while working full time--at age 42.)

One might call them racist......supporting someone because of their race?

Yes, at least I would for her oldest son. I truly think he believes his mother and grandmother are black. Her other two kids have not yet developed animosity toward white folk (after all their mother is--but that did not factor in for Obama either), just partiality to their black half. Humm . . . does that make sense?

Yes, at least I would for her oldest son. I truly think he believes his mother and grandmother are black. Her other two kids have not yet developed animosity toward white folk (after all their mother is--but that did not factor in for Obama either), just partiality to their black half. Humm . . . does that make sense?

Yup....racists.