Elizabeth Warren Stops Pretending

Geee

elizabeth-warren-stops-pretendingCommentary Magazine:

Yesterday on Twitter, the Senate Democrats sent out a message that seemed to attribute the following paraphrased declaration to Elizabeth Warren: “Remember the government shutdown? That was started by a GOP effort to let employers deny workers access to birth control.” Because it was unclear, and because this statement is so utterly and obviously false, Twitter users were left wondering if Warren could really have said something so outrageously fictitious. It turned out that, yes, Warren made this comment, having finally and fully descended into self-parody.

The Washington Examiner’s Ashe Schow posted the video and transcript of Warren’s remarks in context. Here is what the senator said:

In 2012, the Republicans tried to pass the Blunt amendment, a proposal that would have allowed employers and insurance companies to deny women access to health care services based on any vague moral objections.

Democrats said ‘no.’ The president said ‘no.’ The American people said ‘no’ to this offensive idea.

But instead of listening to the American people, Republicans in Washington doubled down.Scissors-32x32.png

I wasn't aware she was pretending to be anything but a ditz.

Well she did pretend to be PocahontasLMFAO.gif

more_proof_elizabeth_warren_is_an_indian

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Draggingtree

Negotiate with Terrorists?

Posted on 12 August 2014 by eehines

Democratic Party Presidential contender and current Senator Elizabeth Warren (D, MA) had some thoughts from the Progressive side of the situation unfolding in Iraq. In supporting President Barack Obama’s tepid moves vis-à-vis ISIS, the Yezidis, and the Kurds, Warren said this:

It’s a complicated situation right now in Iraq and the president has taken very targeted actions to provide humanitarian relief that the Iraqi government requested, and to protect American citizens. But like the president, I believe that any solution in Iraq is going to be a negotiated solution, not a military solution. We do not want to be pulled into another war in Iraq.Scissors-32x32.png http://aplebessite.com/2014/08/12/negotiate-with-terrorists/

Draggingtree
The Intolerance Behind Elizabeth Warren’s 11 Commandments of Progressivism

Mises Daily: Saturday, August 16, 2014 by William L. Anderson

In a recent speech of which Politico claims absolutely energized the “Progressive” left, Elizabeth Warren laid out her so-called 11 Commandments of Progressivism.

In what follows, I will first give Warren’s “commandment,” and then explain how each so-called commandment cannot be implemented without official state violence and coercion. I emphasize that I am not going to use hyperbole or paint Warren in a false light. I’m sure she is a nice person when one meets her. My point is not that Warren is nice or nasty, but rather that she espouses a political economy that is based on political favors for some coupled with fierce intolerance toward many.

The 11 Commandment

1. We believe that Scissors-32x32.png

http://mises.org/daily/6841/The-Intolerance-Behind-Elizabeth-Warrens-11-Commandments-of-Progressivism