PRESIDENT OBAMA AND SPEAKER BOEHNER: ‘LET HER RIP’

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
president-obama-and-speaker-boehner-let-her-ripPatterico :
7/10/2014

Filed under: General — Dana @ 5:00 pm

[guest post by Dana]

Today in Austin, the president “let her rip” taking aim at Republicans pushing impeachment or threatening to sue him. According to the president, because he isn’t running for office again he can pretty much say whatever is on his mind:

“‘Sue him! Impeach him!’ Really? For what? You’re going to sue me for doing my job?” Obama said. “I mean think about that — you’re going to use taxpayer money to sue me for doing my job, while you don’t do your job? Huh.”

Coincidentally, Speaker Boehner announced today that after the House of Representatives passes a resolution giving itself authorization to sue President Obama, it will then “file suit against the president over his delay of the implementation of the Affordable Care Act’s employer mandate”.

In 2013, the president changed the health care law without a vote of Congress, effectively creating his own law by literally waiving the employer mandate and the penalties for failing to comply with it. That’s not the way our system of government was designed to work. No president should have the power to make laws on his or her own. Scissors-32x32.png

Draggingtree

Ricochet

America’s Funniest Home Presidency

Stephen Miller July 9, 2014 at 5:04 pm

With just a little over two years left, Barack Obama is already in the post presidency. The President who strong armed his way into early copies of “Game of Thrones” sees a Red Wedding on the horizon for his party.Scissors-32x32.png

Obama’s bro-fest in Denver last night is all the evidence that is needed, along with thePreezy-palooza Pen Pal Tour kicking off later this summer, which will no doubt result inObama reading ketchup bottles again instead of listening to real concerns about people losing their doctor and the sudden influx of illegal border crossers pitching tents on their front lawns.Scissors-32x32.png

The story becomes Obama because the Obama White House knows that celebrity antics get more clicks on news sites. With a steady shot of a cue ball, Obama thinks he can make the IRS targeting scandal, the VA waiting death list, the Bowe Bergdahl prisoner swap catastrophe, a developing border crisis and a looming mid-term election all disappear. He’s a catastrophic President. Scissors-32x32.png

http://ricochet.com/americas-funniest-home-presidency/

Draggingtree
The Council Has Spoken!! This Weeks’ Watcher’s Council Results

July, 11, 2014 — nicedeb

indian-war-council.jpg?w=780

The Council has spoken, the votes have been cast, and the results are in for this week’s Watcher’s Council match up.

“Nobody knows how to deal with a guy who makes up the law every day as he gets up. We’ve never confronted this before. We’ve never had a president who is so lawless.

We’ve never had a president who is so unconcerned with the Constitution. We’ve never dealt with it, so nobody knows what to do.” – Rush Limbaug Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://nicedeb.wordpress.com/2014/07/11/the-council-has-spoken-this-weeks-watchers-council-results-49/