Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

The phony VA scandal is Bush’s Fault, so can’t you just let BO play through?

http://www.michellesmirror.com/2014/05/the-phony-va-sandal-is-bushs-fault-so.html

One day ‘till Memorial Day - the day set aside for us to honor the memory of the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces - and Nancy Pelosi is still focused on blaming George W. Bush for the phony VA scandal.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., repeatedly put the blame for the Veterans Affairs scandal on former President George W. Bush, while arguing that her party has worked hard for veterans in recent years.

Pelosi took a shot at Bush while saying that the scandal is a high priority for Obama.

"He sees the ramifications of some seeds that were sown a long time ago.....”

At a Democratic fundraiser in Chicago Thursday night, Mr. Obama told a small group of wealthy supporters that there are several hurdles to keeping Democrats in control of the Senate and recapturing the House. One of those problems, he said, is the apportionment of two Senate seats to each state regardless of population.

“Obviously, the nature of the Senate means that California has the same number of Senate seats as Wyoming. That puts us at a disadvantage,” Mr. Obama said.

The president also blamed “demographics” for the inability of the Democratic Party to gain more power in Congress, saying Democrats “tend to congregate a little more densely” in cities such as New York and Chicago. He said it gives Republicans disproportional clout in Congress.

“So there are some structural reasons why, despite the fact that Republican ideas are largely rejected by the public, it’s still hard for us to break through,” Mr. Obama said.

Scissors-32x32.png

Great pics and a lot more at MichellesMirror....

The Mad Emperor pResident:

Via TheoSpark

I'd noticed the "I'm mad" usage by the zerO... but not to the extent that Rush points out.

Two things set me off (besides the A-Hole himself)... First is the lie. Because if he really cared, he would not have done it directly himself (or let it be done for him). This line moves the responsibility from himself to some one else. He's just the Voyeur in Chief.

vo·yeur

noun: voyeur; plural noun: voyeurs

a person who gains sexual pleasure from watching others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity.

synonyms: peeping Tom, pervert, watcher;

- a person who enjoys seeing the pain or distress of others.

And second... it puts the center of attention on himself but outside of the controversy. Everything is always about his royal Himship.

Yup... I'll agree that he's MAD

bo+mad+mag+idiot.jpg

• Like 3

Another "Moment of Love"... brought to you by The Religion of Peace.

wedding-bells31.jpg

FoxNews

Pakistani woman stoned to death by family in front of court after marrying for love

LAHORE, Pakistan – Police and a defense lawyer say a woman has been stoned to death by her family in front of a Pakistan high court for marrying the man she loves.

Police official Naseem Butt says nearly 20 members of the woman's family attacked her and her husband with sticks and bricks in broad daylight Tuesday before a crowd of onlookers in front of the high court of Lahore.

He says Farzana Parveen, 25, had married Mohammad Iqbal, with whom she had been engaged for years in opposition to her family.

Scissors-32x32.png
  • Like 1

A Not So Happy Birthday
Steven Hayward
May 27, 2014

Yesterday Google disdained offering a special banner for Memorial Day. Today they compound this insult with a banner marking the birthday of Rachel Carson, author of the deeply wrong Silent Spring. Few books since Das Kapital have done more damage to humans—especially poor children in Africa—than Silent Spring, and yet she—and her dreadful book—continues to be honored by the Left. (We gave Carson a posthumous Green Weenie Award back in 2012.)

(Snip)

• Like 3

1544547_508438042605915_69784551_n.jpg

Via ThePoliticalJungle

But he had the best of intentions. Who are we to judge him on the outcome? rolleyes.gif

• Like 3

A Not So Happy Birthday

Steven Hayward

May 27, 2014

Yesterday Google disdained offering a special banner for Memorial Day. Today they compound this insult with a banner marking the birthday of Rachel Carson, author of the deeply wrong Silent Spring. Few books since Das Kapital have done more damage to humans—especially poor children in Africa—than Silent Spring, and yet she—and her dreadful book—continues to be honored by the Left. (We gave Carson a posthumous Green Weenie Award back in 2012.)

(Snip)

@Valin A Google "Day of Honor" is usually about someone or some event that I think deserves dishonor or being ignored.

• Like 1

A Not So Happy Birthday

Steven Hayward

May 27, 2014

Yesterday Google disdained offering a special banner for Memorial Day. Today they compound this insult with a banner marking the birthday of Rachel Carson, author of the deeply wrong Silent Spring. Few books since Das Kapital have done more damage to humansespecially poor children in Africathan Silent Spring, and yet sheand her dreadful bookcontinues to be honored by the Left. (We gave Carson a posthumous Green Weenie Award back in 2012.)

(Snip)

@Valin A Google "Day of Honor" is usually about someone or some event that I think deserves dishonor or being ignored.

I didn't even notice. That said I am not surprised.

Red State.

A Not So Happy Birthday

Steven Hayward

May 27, 2014

(Snip)

Huh. I didn't know that Rachel Carson's book turned out to be all wrong.

A Not So Happy Birthday

Steven Hayward

May 27, 2014

Yesterday Google disdained offering a special banner for Memorial Day. Today they compound this insult with a banner marking the birthday of Rachel Carson, author of the deeply wrong Silent Spring. Few books since Das Kapital have done more damage to humansespecially poor children in Africathan Silent Spring, and yet sheand her dreadful bookcontinues to be honored by the Left. (We gave Carson a posthumous Green Weenie Award back in 2012.)

(Snip)

Rachel Carson's Deadly Fantasies

Henry I. Miller and Gregory Conko

We recently passed the 50th anniversary of Rachel Carsons best-selling book, Silent Spring. Widely credited with launching the modern environmental movement, it was an emotionally charged but deeply flawed denunciation of the widespread spraying of chemical pesticides for the control of insects. Today, the book is still revered by many, but its legacy is anything but positive.

(Snip)

_________________________________________________________________________________

And...

A Not So Happy Birthday

Steven Hayward

May 27, 2014

(Snip)

Rachel Carson's Deadly Fantasies

Henry I. Miller and Gregory Conko

We recently passed the 50th anniversary of Rachel Carsons best-selling book, Silent Spring. Widely credited with launching the modern environmental movement, it was an emotionally charged but deeply flawed denunciation of the widespread spraying of chemical pesticides for the control of insects. Today, the book is still revered by many, but its legacy is anything but positive.

(Snip)

_________________________________________________________________________________

And...

Really interesting. Thanks, @Valin.

NBC Interviews A Traitorous Scumbag

Why is this POS still using up oxygen that could be of more use to a flatworm? angry.png

Interesting that a 30-year old would have already had positions at the CIA and NSA "at all levels -- from the bottom at the ground all the way to the top." His level of self-importance is glaring.

NBC Interviews A Traitorous Scumbag

Why is this POS still using up oxygen that could be of more use to a flatworm? angry.png

Interesting that a 30-year old would have already had positions at the CIA and NSA "at all levels -- from the bottom at the ground all the way to the top." His level of self-importance is glaring.

I have a solution for his self-importance.....it involves a .22 pistol held to the back of his head.

If you get the impression that I am not a fan of Ed...You win a cookie.

SrWoodchuck

Rebooted? I wish I could see him booted, first. As a matter of fact....my size 13's would make the right type of indentation on his glutes.....

buy.jpg

VMiddleFingerNewsService via iOTW