Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

How can they breathe & walk at the same time?

CNN Refuses to Accept Lost Plane Verdict… And Then There’s Sheila Jackson Lee

http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=230024#more-230024

CNNSheila.jpg

Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/03/25/cnn_refuses_to_accept_lost_plane_verdict_and_then_there_s_sheila_jackson_lee

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

This was on the floor of the House. I wish this had been on CNN. This was on the floor of the House, Sheila Jackson Lee (Democrat-Texas) speaking about the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370…

LEE: I call upon the aviation industry to stop hiding behind costs and how much it costs and start ensuring that our pilots and our customers, our flying public, are safe. Why do we have the capacity, uh, to dismantle the transponders? Why wasn’t the emergency call already in place that it automatically signals when a[n] aircraft goes off its, uh, discerned or destinated — uh, destiny and destination –

RUSH: Jeez. (laughing)

LEE: — uh, as relates to, uh, its flight pattern.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via iOTW

• Like 2

The local DEMs at least are consistant... not a whole bunch of surprises.

(I love that our local station never misses a chance to point out the political persuasion of the reprobate Democrats.)

BTW... Minority DEM mayors and officials of major urban cities have quite a streak going lately.

WRAL

13515593-1395913786-300x225.jpg

Charlotte mayor resigns; accused of taking bribes

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Charlotte Mayor Patrick Cannon, who has been in office less than six months, resigned Wednesday, just hours after he was arrested and accused of taking more than $48,000 in bribes from undercover FBI agents posing as businessmen who wanted to do work with North Carolina's largest city.

Cannon submitted his resignation letter to city manager Ron Carlee and city attorney Bob Hagemann, Charlotte spokesman Keith Richardson said in an email. The 47-year-old Cannon is charged with bribery and public corruption. The Democrat took cash, airline tickets, a hotel room and the use of a luxury apartment as bribes and solicited more than $1 million more, according to a criminal complaint from the U.S. Attorney's office.

Cannon said in his resignation letter that the pending charges "will create too much of a distraction" for the business of the city to go forward. He said it was effective immediately.
Scissors-32x32.png

Belgians must not like rainbows and unicorn toots.

They seem to like Oblunder as much as Gaius Julius Caesar, during his campaign of Gaul.

Notice the standing ovation one guy clapping....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVFrdWIs2LI&feature=player_embedded

Via WeaselZippers

Edited to add: My apologies for inflicting the pain & suffering needed to listen to even less than 2 minutes of President Oblunderfunk.

Obama-in-berlin1.jpg

How Low The Mighty Have Fallen.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Belgians must not like rainbows and unicorn toots.

They seem to like Oblunder as much as Gaius Julius Caesar, during his campaign of Gaul.

Notice the standing ovation one guy clapping....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVFrdWIs2LI&feature=player_embedded

Via WeaselZippers

Edited to add: My apologies for inflicting the pain & suffering needed to listen to even less than 2 minutes of President Oblunderfunk.

Obama-in-berlin1.jpg

How Low The Mighty Have Fallen.

@Valin

We're deep in an Orwellian plague of incongruous & imperious idiocy.

I'm reminded of the Gospel for today....which speaks about how, "...a house divided against itself, cannot stand."

Your pic of the vast crowd of LoFoMoFo's reminds me that we have those kind of relatives in our house....and they have just emptied their Winnebago's waste tank into our street drain....while standing around & smoking our best cigars....and complaining that we need to get better cuts of meat the next time we go shopping for the things they need at the store...

@SrWoodchuck

We have always been divided, its the nature of our system. That said I have not seen this degree of division. In my life there have been rules of what was allowed acceptable behavior in politics (with as always the outer fringes), today...not so much, and I see it moving into the political mainstream. Say anything Do anything...anything goes...just win and the heck with the rules. OTOH maybe it has always been this way and I am seeing more thanks to The Net.

While it is true you cannot pick your relatives....you can inform them of....consequences of anti-social behavior on their part.

• Like 1

NBC

Apple Responds to Calls for Emoji Diversity

Emoji are an adorable way to express your emotions on the iPhone. Unfortunately, they are not the most racially diverse group of symbols.

Adding multicultural emoji does not seem too difficult. So what is the hold-up?

It’s a little complicated. The non-profit Unicode Consortium needs to make sure any characters added — from emoji to Egyptian hieroglyphics — are accurate, not offensive, and not already included in the Unicode standard.

Hey @clearvision

Let's make sure we represent all the hyphenated Americans with emoticons here at TRR... and in a non offensive manner. Also be cognizant that there are variations in skin tones within these groups that must be represented as well. We must be inclusive and stay PC as well.

clearvision

NBC

Apple Responds to Calls for Emoji Diversity

Emoji are an adorable way to express your emotions on the iPhone. Unfortunately, they are not the most racially diverse group of symbols.

Adding multicultural emoji does not seem too difficult. So what is the hold-up?

It’s a little complicated. The non-profit Unicode Consortium needs to make sure any characters added — from emoji to Egyptian hieroglyphics — are accurate, not offensive, and not already included in the Unicode standard.

Hey @clearvision

Let's make sure we represent all the hyphenated Americans with emoticons here at TRR... and in a non offensive manner. Also be cognizant that there are variations in skin tones within these groups that must be represented as well. We must be inclusive and stay PC as well.

Well first step would be to at least represent the majority of the US population in them, as we have been clearly not. wink.png

Well first step would be to at least represent the majority of the US population in them, as we have been clearly not.

I begs to differ with you @clearvision.

This emoticon is clearly the spitting image of me.

This is obviously an over middle age white male who considers himself a Christian and might have attended a Tea Party event and discriminates against oppressed racial groups while tromping on the marriage rights of those with a different sexual persuasion.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

DownerFace.png

• Like 1

Mar 26, 2014

Jay Sekulow spoke with the Blaze about the Government use of Unions to enforce rules and regulations

Anyone know anything about this?

Can Boys Be ‘Coerced’ Into Sex?
The notion of teenage boys as sexual aggressors is so engrained, the results of a new study, which reveal that they are being coerced into sex by girls and young women, will surprise many.

Where were they when I was 15? For that matter where are they today?
4477.easy_-300x300.png
My button

biggrin.png

Here's todays Ray Of Hope....

Detroit homeowners fatally shoot 6 would-be intruders in 1 month

Detroit homeowners have had enough. Police are too slow, and criminals are relentless.

Since Feb. 22, homeowners have fatally shot six would-be intruders. The latest came at 10:30 a.m. Tuesday when a man shot and killed two men who were tying to break into his home on the 14800 block of Dexter, police said.

So far this year, Detroit has recorded at least 10 justifiable homicides, compared to 15 in all of 2013.

(Snip)

The Week in Pictures: Spring Climate Change Edition

Steven Hayward

3/29/14

With Mondays release of the next harem-scarum IPCC climate change report, well have more of our yummy coverage here later today and tomorrow. But the other news out this morning is that Putin and Obama have spoken by phone again, and oh goody!Secretary of State Neville Chamberlain John Kerry will meet in a few days with Russias foreign minister to work out a diplomatic solution. This is sure to end well.

(Snip)

484x365xNo-Spring-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

(Snip)

518x438xGore-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.g4Zl2

442x513xWarming-Benefit-copy.jpg.pagespe

(Snip)

403x404xMyKrtaine-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.

580x450xObaba-Run-Over-copy-600x466.jpg.

(Snip)

538x351xOcare-Smowball-copy.jpg.pagespee

(Snip)

404x465xObamacare-Pot-Smokers-copy.jpg.p

(Snip)

580x508xRacist-to-sexist-copy-600x526.jp

(Snip)

475x383xSinning-Church-copy.jpg.pagespee

349x471xJog-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.LFG2Uh

(Snip)

580x494xPress-Any-Key-copy-600x512.jpg.p

• Like 3

Happy Birthday Big Al!

Its a good thing I am not the kind of shallow climate denier who would ever make fun of the former Vice President and inventor of the internets....

Other wise I would do something like this.....

al+gore.jpg

Al_Gore_sucker.jpg

But that world be wrong...so I won't.

Weel in Pictures Monday Bonus

Predictable Headline of the Day
Steven Hayward
3/31/14

We were told a few days ago that we were going to be able to resolve the Ukrainian crisis through diplomacy, because John Kerry is on the job.
From the Wall Street Journal this morning:

Kerry’s Talks With Russia’s Lavrov Fail to Ease Ukraine Crisis

321x230xLavrov-1-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-

Wow, you really ARE that goofy looking!

(Snip)

580x316xLavrov-4-copy-600x327.jpg.pagesp

He’s STILL talking?

(Snip)

364x238xLavrov-2-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4

And then the Russians said I had been bumped back to coach.